First trip to Diagon Alley.

Diagon Alley is more fascinating than in the movie and books. Her head swung around trying to take everything at once.
Walking down the Diagon Alley street with both of her parents by her sides.

With her Muggles parents, it was definitely difficult for her to calm them down. Almost every second they were flinching at the sight of goblins the moment they get inside Gringotts.The ride was especially the most alarming, the floor  now drenching with the free rainbowfall that come out from her parents' mouth.

The goblins scrunched up his face , slightly digused at the sight but then he proceed doing his job. Renevia just sighed .

Once filling her money bag with gold Galleons,silver sickles and bronze Knuts from her vaults, they get out from Gringotts , Renevia turned back and saw her parents' lifeless body ,stood with wobbly legs and all but dragged down themselves to their feets . Slightly quilty, she persuaded them to go back first and come back to pick her later in the evening.

Bid them a goodbye , then she made her way to Madam Malkins for All Occasions and bought her school robes.Madam Malkins was now one of her favourite list person, she was so friendly to her customers. After 15 minutes, she proceed to Apothecary to plenish her potion ingredients.

She walked up from the store , slightly counting her money ,to make sure she have enough money to buy anything that she need before a stranger collided to her shoulder . The sound of coins tinkling was heard, huffed in annoyance, she crouched down to pick up her money on the street .

When she want to pick up the last one, her hand collided with someone's, a bright green eyes meet her black one. Stood up in a sudden motion , she looked at him from head to toes. Skinny boy with raven hair and a pair of glasses . She could see slightest of his visible scar on his forehead that hide beneath his front hair.

A bright smile plastered on her mouth, she took the money from him who gave it to her awkwardly, thanked him the boy then continued walking pass her, given her a awkward smile. Chuckled at him,
she made her way to next shop.

Harry bloody Potter.

She know he had been staying in the Leaky Cauldron for the past few weeks, that was after the Aunt Marge' big mistake. Surely it was that old woman mistake, made a rude comment about someone' s death parents is something shouldn't being forgiven. She thought that Harry should make her explode like a balloon, -pop!-, problem vanished -then oblivate the Dursleys but the ministry-sigh.

As she stepped inside Flourish and Blotts, the manager came hurrying to her.

"Hogwarts?" He said abruptly,"come to get your books?,"

She nodded.

"Which year?"he asked

"Third year..," ,she said.

The manager brushed her aside.He drew on a pair of very thick gloves, picked up a large, knobbly walking
stick, and proceeded toward the door of the Monster Books' cage.

"Um, mister?," She said ,trying to sound polite as much as she can.

"I can get that by myself,"she said and received the disapproving look from him.

"You? No, no you can.."he said.

"Don't worry, look-" she pickup the nearest monster book that still in feral mode. Stroking the spine of it, the book purred and silent. She opened the book lightly and grinning at the manager who was astounded.