Divination

"You're late, boys!" said Professor Flitwick reprovingly as Harry opened the classroom door. "Come along, quickly, wands out, we're experimenting with Cheering Charms today, we've already divided into pairs -"

Harry and Ron hurried to a desk at the back and opened their bags. Ron looked behind him.

"Where's the girls gone?"
Harry looked around too. The two of them haven't entered the classroom, yet Harry knew they had been right next to him when he had opened the door.

"That's weird," said Harry, staring at Ron.

"Maybe - maybe they went to the bathroom or something?"

But the girls didn't turn up all lesson.

"They could've done with a Cheering Charm on her too," said Ron as theclass left for lunch, all grinning broadly - the Cheering Charms had leftthem with a feeling of great contentment.
They weren't at lunch either. By the time they had finished their apple pie, the after-effects of the Cheering Charms were wearing off, and Harry and Ron had started to get slightly worried.

"You don't think Malfoy did something to them, especially Rene after she punched him?" Ron said anxiously as theyhurried upstairs toward Gryffindor Tower.

They passed the security trolls, gave the Fat Lady the password

("Flibbertigibbet"), and scrambled through the portrait hole into the common
room.

Hermione was sitting at a table, fast asleep, her head resting on an openArithmancy book. They went to sit down on either side of her. Harry prodded her awake.

"W-what?" said Hermione, waking with a start and staring wildly around.

"Is it time to go? W-which lesson have we got now?"

"Divination, but it's not for another twenty minutes," said Harry.

"Hermione, why didn't you come to Charms?"

"What? Oh no!" Hermione squeaked. "I forgot to go to Charms! Wait-where's Rene? Why doesn't she remind me about it?"

"But how could you forget? What do you mean where is she, I thought you are together since both of you didn't come to the lesson!" said Harry. "and You two were with us till we were right outside the classroom!"

"Huh, she doesn't come to the lesson also? I don't believe it!" Hermione wailed. "Was Professor Flitwick angry? I lost track of things!"

"You know what, Hermione?" said Ron, looking down at the enormous Arithmancy book Hermione had been using as a pillow. "I reckon you're cracking up. You're trying to do too much."

"No, I'm not! " said Hermione, brushing her hair out of her eyes and staring hopelessly around for her bag. "I just made a mistake, that's all! I'd better go find Rene and see Professor Flitwick and say sorry. . . . I'll see you in Divination!"

Speaking of devil, the asian girl just step inside the common room and Hermione immediately dragged her along.

"Ah -wait!" Thump, the sound of door closed was heard. The boy just stare at each other for a minute and look at the door , they thought there was something fishy about the girls but they just brush it off.

Outside the common room,

"Where did you come from?" Ask Hermione , she continue to drag her confuse friend with her.

"Oh-i just come back from hospital wings" said Renevia, "wait-where we going?"

"Apologizing to professor Flitwick," said Hermione but her head didn't even turn back as she proceed .