Hogsmeade

Two weeks before the end of the term, the sky lightened suddenly to a
dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning
covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was a buzz of Christmas in
the air. Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, had already decorated his
classroom with shimmering lights that turned out to be real, fluttering fairies.
The students were all happily discussing their plans for the holidays. Both
Ron , Hermione and Renevia had decided to remain at Hogwarts.

To everyone's delight except Harry's, there was to be another Hogsmeade
trip on the very last weekend of the term.

"We can do all our Christmas shopping there!" said Hermione. "Mum and
Dad would really love those Toothflossing Stringmints from Honeydukes!"

Renevia just smiled at the sight before she turned her attention toward Harry who look kinda gloomy.

She was doing her best to cheer him up but yet Harry still look dreadful about it.

Gosh!! This consulting a boy is harder than a baby!! Should she tell him about those two big ginger boys will come to rescue.

Hogsmeade were pack with people, Renevia and her two friends help themselves at Honeydukes. Ron was still busy picking up some sweet while Renevia get herself to the chocolates center. Hermione silently followed her from behind.

Hermione looked around to make sure people are far away from them.

"Rene,i bet you know right?" She asked.

Renevia lifted her eyebrow at her before she realized what she was talking about.

"Yeah..why?"

"Isn't he dangerous? I mean he's a werewolf, i bet when the moon—,"

"Ahh shh shh— don't say something like that... Besides, being a werewolf is not his choice, can you notice his appearance lately? And i sure he was distressed about it , those transformation is taking his energy out of him.. " said Renevia putting her finger on Hermione's mouth, Ron was looking around for them and finally make his way toward them.

"Here you are!! I'd been looking for both of you.."he said.

"Well ,Ron... You know Rene is barely alive without her chocolates." Said Hermione teasingly and earned a smack on her arms from the petite girl.

"Enough, now come on . . . We need to get some for Harry."said Renevia.

Three of them saw a sign
hanging in the farthest corner of the shop (UNUSUAL TASTES) and made their way toward it. They were standing underneath it, examining a tray of blood-flavored lollipops. Ron grabbing some of it and suggest that they should buy them for Harry.

"Ugh, no, Harry won't want one of those, they're for vampires, I expect,"
Hermione was saying.

"How about these?" said Ron, shoving a jar of Cockroach Clusters under Hermione's nose.

"Definitely not," said both of Harry and Renevia. Harry was standing behind her.

Ron nearly dropped the jar. The only one who calm down was the Asian girl.

"Harry!" squealed Hermione. "What are you doing here? How - how did
you - ?"

"Wow!" said Ron, looking very impressed, "you've learned to Apparate!"

"Oh, Ron! Don't be silly! Of course he hasn't !" Said Renevia and Harry nodded along.

Harry dropped his voice so that none of the sixth years could hear him and told them all about the Marauder's Map.