Invitation

So about the chapter that i recently deleted, here the new one!! Hope you enjoy it

She just lay on her bed and listened to some Beatles songs. But there's a problem, she didn't have inner peace as anxiety constantly eats her whole now.
It will be a bittersweet year for them. Harry will have to participate in the coming Triwizard Tournament. Ron and Hermione will be back and forth to a hate and love relationship. Malfoy, the ferret will get more annoying. More handsome boys to watch and the Weasley twins will get more attractive. Also Charlie and Bill , she will meet them!  What a lucky and yet not so lucky year. There will be a third level bitch which is Rita Skeeter the busybody insect and A Yule Ball. Ball means dance and dance means she will have a partner. When it comes to it,she needs a dress…

Holy Salazar! She nearly forgot about that! A dress, yes a dress. A night to be a queen for herself. And did she forget something? Right. . . The Diggory boy.
She needs to keep him alive. She closed her eyes for a second to steady her breath and hoped that something will not really change much due to her action or she will have a hard time to proceed with her own mission.

She punched her pillows in frustration. She can't think of a solution  to save him. Should she join the tournament? Or should she get inside the maze?

Now this is shit! Fuck that death eater! What is his name again? Barty crouching Junior.

She scoffed when she suddenly remembered his name. Should she just kill him? Avada Kedavra will be lots of help but yet she didn't want to end up in Azkaban. Groaning, she tossed to the other side of her bed , if only she had her smartphone then it would distract her mind a little bit. And Voldemort will rise again. Then a lot of crap will happen for the following years.

She jerked up when she heard a tapping sound. It comes from the windows. Getting up, she swung it open and there was an owl that was smaller than Bubbly. Pigwidgeon. It flapped its wings and got inside as it dropped a letter on her desk. Renevia gave the owls some treats before it flew back.

She took the letter with a frown on her head. Why did Ron write a letter to her?

Reading the content, she screams as loud as she can!

"Bloody shit!!"

Before she could calm herself down, there was a loud bang from her door and revealed her mother with an apron .

"What's the matter,Honey!?"

The confused look remained on her mother's face. But it slowly faded when Renevia told her that Ron invited her to the Quidditch World Cup.

"S-quid world cup?"

"Q-u-i-d-d-i-t-c-h, quidditch. It's a type of Wizards and witches sport just like football. "

"A sport? " She hummed for a few seconds and asked,"sport? I don't remember you like sports?"

"Well, I am but I can't miss a chance to please my eyes with some handsome boys, mom,"

With that, her mother didn't hesitate to slap her upper arm.

"Ouch! I'm joking, mom!"

She yelled in pain, rubbing her sore arm.

———

Time flies fast, she already packs her things and waits for a few hours since she wrote back in letter and told Mrs Weasley that she will be there around 10:00 a.m.

She headed down the stairs and saw her father just came back from his work. She knows that he has been in Japan for about a week. Probably because of his work.

"Welcome back, dad!"

"Haha, thanks chum!" He said,patting her head before retreating his hand and slowly walked to the counter and greeted his wife. They're so lovey dovey that they cause Renevia to scrunched her nose. It does look cringe but cute at the same time.

"So, any interesting news while I am not here?" Her father asked as he helped himself with some food. Renevia was sitting next to her mother and nibbling some chips.

" Actually yes ,dad." She said, looking at her mother. Then Renevia nudged her mother before giving her a signal to tell her dad.

"Okay what is it?" He said ,eyeing one of them.

"Your daughter will attend this Squid World Cup."

"Mom, it's quidditch not Squid …how many times have I told you?" Renevia shook her head at her mother  before turning to her father who was completely confused with what they were just talking about.

"It's a type of sport ,dad."

"Sport?! Wow, tell me about your so -called sports!" There he goes again with his fanatic of sports. Sighing ,she took out effort to explain everything to them.

"With a broom!" Eric Donovan squealed like an excited little girl. "Can I use your broom then?" He asked. The daughter  and mother pair looked at him in disbelief before Renevia shook her head.

"Dad, you never buy me one beside i don't want one," she said and soon that sentence escaped her mouth her father slumped down to his seat.

"And I will be stay at the my friend's house, you know ,mom, dad, the Redhead I told you about,"

Her mother nodded.

"Ron Weasley ,isn't it?" Now it's Renevia to nod her head."Harry and Hermione will be there too."

"It looks like you managed to get yourself a group of fantastic friends."

"Well I am, Hermione is one of the best!" She said beaming at her parents as she told them about how she and Hermione use the time turner.

Soon enough she dragged her big luggages toward the fireplaces and before grabbing floo powder that Ron send to her.

She bid her parents a goodbye and slowly she shouted,"The Burrow!"