Cat,rat and dog

Long chapter. Don't skip. Just read everything. If you skip it , I dare you—
I will turn to a bloody Dementor and suck out your soul.

Okay, happy reading and don't forget to vote!

"How - could - they?" Hermione choked. "How could they?"

Renevia  inhaled a heavy breath and close her eyes for moment to calm herself.

"Scabbers, keep still," Ron hissed, clamping his hand over his chest. The rat was wriggling madly. Ron came to a sudden halt, trying to force Scabbers deeper into his pocket. "What's the matter with you, you stupid rat? Stay still
- OUCH! He bit me!"

"Ron, be quiet!" Hermione whispered urgently. "Fudge'll be out here in a minute -"

"He won't - stay - put -"

Scabbers was plainly terrified. He was writhing with all his might, trying to
break free of Ron's grip.

"What's the matter with him?"

"Scabbers - NO!"

Too late - the rat had slipped between Ron's clutching fingers, hit the ground, and scampered away and Ron had thrown the
Invisibility Cloak off himself and pelted away into the darkness.

"Ron!" Hermione moaned.

Harry and Hermione then followed at a sprint before Renevia could stop them.

"No-!" Clicking her tongue in distress , she took out her wand and whispered,"Lumos".

She can see that Harry and Hermione was battling to death with the whomping willow, it branches were creaking as though in high wind and whipping backward and forward to stop them going nearer. Before she could get to them, she saw Sirius knocked Harry down and ran toward Ron . Sirius dragged Ron along and moment later, his foot vanished from sight.

"Harry - we've got to go for help -" Hermione gasped; she was bleeding.

"No! That thing's big enough to eat him; we haven't got time -"

"We're never going to get through without help -"

Another branch whipped down at them, twigs clenched like knuckles.

"If that dog can get in, we can," Harry panted, darting here and there,Trying to find a way through the vicious, swishing branches, but he couldn't get an inch nearer to the tree roots without being in range of the tree's blows.

"Stop it, you gonna make yourself hurt even more!," Renevia lightly snapped at them,"come with me-"

She look around carefully before she saw the a twig and simply used a Levitation Charm to levitate a fallen twig into the knot and push it.

"What-how?" Before Hermione could asked what she is doing, the tree froze.

"No time to explain! Now come along!" she said and they slipped inside the hole.They could see a patch of dim light through a small opening

It was a room, a very disordered, dusty room. Paper was peeling from the walls; there were stains all over the floor; every piece of furniture was broken as though somebody had smashed it. The windows were all boarded up.

"Where are we?"

"Shrieking Shack.." Renevia reply in low tone.
At first glance she look like she nervous with something, well she is. She finally can meet with Sirius fucking Black!!! Inside ,she squealed excitedly as she can't wait for him to make his appearance.

Quietly as they could, they crept out into the hall and up the crumbling staircase. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust except the floor, where a wide shiny stripe had been made by something being dragged
upstairs.