Hogwarts express

For the rest of days before she started her Hogwarts year, she spend most of her time reading all the third years book, as you can see, she gonna take all the subject just like Hermione, it's just an excuse to tried out the time turner, maybe she could experienced the adventure through time.

Eventually , she managed to adapt to her new surroundings quite well. Since, she knew she already dead in her previous life, so she just accepted her new family all heartedly, living as Renevia, new identity means new life, forget about the past. Life goes on~

The small white owl hoots from its cage, Renevia couldn't help but melted at the sight of cute little thing that being name as Bubbly, with it's bubbly personality. She admitted it she surely has a soft spot for cute things, for example the owl and Crookshanks, no -not that Scabbers ewww..

Renevia already tried some spells as the trance of magic in her still haven't stricter yet , because she just start her year at Hogwarts so she would like to spend her time wisely.

She did tried a couples of time to cast the Patronus charm as she know she will need it . It is an advanced spell and she acknowledged that it takes a powerful magic behind it.

But she had to try incase she want to survive the year.

She closed her eyes , tried to find her happiest memories.

Memories...memories...memories..

Found it.

She took a deep breath before she said the spell loud and clear.

"Expecto Patronum"
Only a wisp of silver smoke come out from her tips of wand.
Shaking her head , she tried again.

she had tried it for Endless of time but still the same thing came out from her wand. She huffed in distress, trying to give up but then it reminds her that she definitely need this spell , felt a slightly encouraged , she tried again.

This time , she tried to use other happy memories. Closing her eyes once again,

that's it...

Her happy memories , the day she got the Hogwarts letter..

"Expecto Patronum"she cried.

All of sudden she felt a surge of sensation through her body. A warm feeling running through her vein until it reach her hand and wand. A glow beautiful, flying insects with large scaly wings come out from tips of her wand . They flapping their wings up and down ,flew across the room . A butterfly landed on her finger .

 A butterfly landed on her finger

"Cool" she said in soft voice. Then they slowly vanished form her sight and she beamed at her achievement proceed try a few spells that she thought it could be useful during her year in hogwarts.

***

On the September 1st, the family already arrive at the busy King Cross. Renevia kissed her parents goodbye and ran to platform nine and three quarters, pushing her trolley with her luggage and owl cage.