First Christmas at Hogwarts

On Christmas morning, Renevia was woken by Hermione shaking her body vigorously.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"Oh shut up, mione. It's Sunday , don't disturb my beauty sleep . . ."Renevia groaned at her.

"And it's Christmas, you silly!"

Hermione didn't know her sentence was powerful enough to woke her up as Renevia abruptly get up from her bed and headed toward the bathroom. Hermione just shake her head and read her book again ,waiting for her friend done to open their presents. Renevia got a Maroon jumper from Mrs Weasley , a large 'RD' was knitted on the front , probably because Ron wrote to his mother about her. She squealed lightly, finally she receive the original one, a beautiful handwork. Her parents sent a new watch for her and she three set of night gowns.

Soon , both of them get out from their room and went to find the boys ,
Hermione was wearing her dressing gown and carrying
Crookshanks, who was looking very grumpy, with a string of tinsel tied
around his neck . Renevia just casually dressed up as she saw the boys laughing at something.

"Don't bring him in here!" said Ron, hurriedly snatching Scabbers from the
depths of his bed and stowing him in his pajama pocket. But Hermione wasn't
listening. She dropped Crookshanks onto Seamus's empty bed and stared,
open-mouthed, at the Firebolt. Renevia paid no mind to it as she soon plot herself down on Ron's bed.

"Oh, Harry! Who sent you that?"

"No idea," said Harry. "There wasn't a card or anything with it."

To his great surprise, Hermione did not appear either excited or intrigued
by the news. On the contrary, her face fell, and she bit her lip.

"What's the matter with you?" said Ron.

"I don't know," said Hermione slowly,
"but it's a bit odd, isn't it? I mean,
this is supposed to be quite a good broom, isn't it?"

Ron sighed exasperatedly then he looked at the other girl, who silently lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"And you, Rene, what's the matter with you too?"

She get up and look at him, obviously confused with what just he said.

"What do you mean?"

"What do i mean?!," Ron said ,looking rather disbelief at the Renevia.,"it's the best broom! How could both of yours reaction is so normal?"

Renevia just sighed at his statement.

"First and last, I am not into sport so yeah... That's the reason ,"Renevia said as she plopped herself back again on the bed and get up again within one second,—

" and Ron, thanks a lot for the jumper!"  Ron nodded lightly and the girl plopped herself on the bed again for the third time.

"So it must've been really expensive. . . ."said Hermione slightly interrupt and bring the redhead's attention again.

"Probably cost more than all the Slytherins' brooms put together," said Ron happily.

"Well . . . who'd send Harry something as expensive as that, and not even
tell him they'd sent it?" said Hermione.

"Who cares?" said Ron impatiently. "Listen, Harry, can I have a go on it?
Can I?"

"I don't think anyone should ride that broom just yet!" said Hermione
shrilly.

Harry and Ron looked at her.

"What d'you think Harry's going to do with it — sweep the floor?" said
Ron.