Grim defeat-2

"Lucky the ground was so soft."

"I thought he was dead for sure."

"But he didn't even break his glasses."

Harry could hear the voices whispering, but they made no sense
whatsoever. He didn't have a clue where he was, or how he'd got there, or
what he'd been doing before he got there. All he knew was that every inch of
him was aching as though it had been beaten.

"That was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life."

Harry's eyes snapped open. He was lying in the hospital wing. The
Gryffindor Quidditch team, spattered with mud from head to foot, was
gathered around his bed. Ron and Hermione were also there, looking as
though they'd just climbed out of a swimming pool.

"Harry!" said Fred, who looked extremely white underneath the mud.

"How're you feeling?"

"What happened?" he said, sitting up so suddenly they all gasped.

"You fell off," said Fred. "Must've been - what - fifty feet?"

"We thought you'd died," said Alicia, who was shaking.

Hermione made a small, squeaky noise. Her eyes were extremely
bloodshot.

"But the match," said Harry. "What happened? Are we doing a replay?"

"We didn't - lose?"

Suddenly all the teams smuggling at him.
"You did a good job ,Harry," said Wood proudly, grabbing his shoulder and shook it lightly.

Felt relieved, he looked around them, a person...

"Where's Rene?"

"There, she had been unconscious for hours already. Madam Pomfrey said that she need a good rest." A bed in a corner was slightly being cover by a closed curtain.

"What do you mean ?"

"Well, after you fall down she follow you right after a few minutes, it was relief that Hermione took notice of her but if not--," said Fred shaking his head.

"It was just in flash , when she flew passing by us with the broom, everyone was mad at her when she suddenly intervened the game but lastly they decided not to." All of them nodded along.

"She did a good job at saving you , Harry," said George.

"But-how does she know- i mean - about the dementors.., don't you guys think it's weird?" said Alicia looking at the curtain. That's caught a lot of attenton, everyone were frowning with a deep thoughts on their mind.

The team trooped out, trailing mud behind them. Madam Pomfrey shut the
door behind them, looking disapproving.

Ron and Hermione moved nearer to
Harry's bed.

"Dumbledore was really angry," Hermione said in a quaking voice. "I've
never seen him like that before. He ran onto the field as both of you fell, but you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground but Rene -almost couldn't make it when he waved his wand causing her slowed down a few inches before she-,"Hermione sniffling so hard cause her sentence to cut off.

"Then he magicked you two onto a stretcher," said Ron. "And walked up to
school with both of you floating on it"

Harry sank down to the bed ,feel slightly quilty with what just happen.

"Ha-rry, it's -not your fault. . .,"Ron and Hermione looking at him so anxiously that he quickly cast around for something matter-of-fact to say.

"Did someone get my Nimbus?"
Ron and Hermione looked quickly at each other.