Dementors

It was silence until Harry brought up the news that he doesn't get his Hogsmeade form sign.

Renevia saw that He look awfully distress but yet she just silently listen to them talk about it as she lean back to read her story book. Not dare to point something about the topic.

"Don't let that monster out," said Ron but it's too late, Crookshanks already leapt lightly from basket, stretched , yawned and sprang onto Ron's knees; the lump in Ron's pocket trembled and he shoved Crookshanks angrily.

"Get out of here..!"

"Ron, don't!" Hermione said but that cat took a quick action , leapt onto Renevia's lap letting the girl pet him.

"I know you will bought him.."
Said Renevia with a huge grin on her face while facing Hermione, tried to ignore the boiling Ron.

"How do you know?"

"Lucky guess maybe,"the girl replied with a smile on her face. Harry took a quick notice that she often give other warming smile when she talks, and it does happen quite a lot when she talk to them before he knew it, his lips twitch upward.

Renevia just let the cat curled onto her laps as she afraid Ron will kick the fluffy thing again and Hermione also glad with it because that cat usually doesn't sit properly and always moving around.

The Hogwarts Express moved steadily north and the scenery outside the window became wilder and darker while the clouds overhead thickened. People were chasing forward and backward passing their compartment. Renevia could see that Crookshanks still eyes on Ron's pocket.

Ity mid-afternoon, Renevia put aside her book , while her hand still petting the cat on her laps until suddenly the compartment door slide open.
.

She sighed as she saw a blonde entered, Draco Malfoy flanked by his cronies which she know as Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. Sure does this year where most of them growing up, she could see that all of them getting taller like a bamboo tree and the baby fats on their cheeks are gone, that when she took a look at the others in the compartment. She couldn't but adore their face one by one.

Puberty goons. She chuckled inside.

It was just like a brief moment for that blonde to ruined her mood, with his dimbo.

"Well ,look who it is,"said the Malfoy in his usual lazy drawl "Potty, weasel, mudblood and.."

His eyes landed on the new girl who had her eyes brow raise upward at the sight him.

"And who might you be?" He ask with a genuine curious on his face.

"Renevia Donovan.." She said ,smiling but the blond just stare at her for a second before He coughed a bit to regain his composure , ignoring the girl before looking at the red hair.

" I heard your father finally got his hands on some gold this summer, Weasley, " said Malfoy, " did your mother died of shock?"

Crabbe and Goyle chuckled trollishly.

Ron had stood up so quickly , knocked Crookshank's basket on the floor. Professor Lupin gave a snort.

" Who's that?"said Malfoy, taking a step backward as he spotted the professor.

"New teacher," said Harry, who got to his feet, too, incase , he needed to hold Ron back.

Malfoy's pale eyes narrowed; he wasn't a fool enough to pick a fight right under a teacher's nose.

"C'mon," he muttered resentfully to the two goons behind him and they disappeared.

Harry and Ron sat down again, Ron massaging his knuckles.