Boggarts

Malfoy didn't to class until Thursday. Renevia just hope that she didn't see that git anymore, though she wanna thanked him, but still she knew that he doing it on purpose to get Hagrid on trouble. They were halfway through double potions when Malfoy entered the dungeons. His right arm resting in a sling, wrapped up in bandages.

"How is it, Draco?"simpered Pansy Parkinson." Does it hurt much?"

Renevia cringed at the tone, leeches..
Rolling her eyes, she was preparing her ingredients for the Shrinking Solution carefully when she saw Malfoy take the nearest seat to Harry and Ron.

This immature living thing..

"Sir," Malfoy called. "Sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm—"

"Weasely, cut up Malfoy's roots for him.,"said Snape without looking up.

Ron went brick red.

"There's nothing wrong with your arm,"he hissed at  Malfoy.

Malfoy smirked across the table.

"Weasley, you heard Professor Snape, cut up these roots."

Ron seized his knife, pulled Malfoy's roots toward him, began to chop them roughly so that they were all different sizes.

"Professor," drawled Malfoy." Weasley's multilating my roots, sir"

Snape approached their table, stared down his hooked nose at the roots, the gave Ron an unpleasant smile from beneath his long, greasy black hair.

"Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley."

"But, sir—"

Ron had spent the last quarter of an hour carefully shredding his own roots into exactly equal pieces.

"Now."
Said Snape in his most dangerous voice.

Ron shoved his own beautifully cut roots across the table at Malfoy, then took up the knife again.

"And , sir. I'll need this shrivelfig skinned, "said Malfoy, his voice full of malicious laughter.

"Potter, you can skin Malfoy's shrivelfig," said Snape, giving Harry the look of loathing he always reserved just for him.

Harry took Malfoy's shrivelfig as Ron began trying to repair the damage to the roots he now had to use. Harry skinned the shrivelfig as fast as he could and flung it back across the table at Malfoy without speaking.
Malfoy was smirking more broadly than ever. Before moving his eyes to the girl who sit almost 2 meter away from him the turned his head to his swoon enemies.

"Seen your pal , Hagrid lately?"he ask them quietly.

"None of you business," said Ron jerkily, without looking up.

"I'm afraid he won't be a teacher much longer."said Malfoy in a tone of mock sorrow." Father's not very happy about my injury—"

"Keep talking ,Malfoy and I'll give you a real injury,"snarled Ron.

"—he's complained to the school governors. And to the Ministry of Magic. Father's got a lot of influence, you know. And a lasting like this"— he gave a huge, fake , sigh —" who knows if my arm'll ever be the same again?"

"So that's why you putting it on?"said Harry, accidentally beheaded a dead caterpillar because his hand shaking in anger," To try to get Hagrid fired."

"Well," said Malfoy, lowering his voice to a whisper, " partly ,Potter. But there are benefits too. Weasley, slice my caterpillars for me"

Renevia tried her best, pretend like she didn't hear anything,  concentrated on her potion. Then she heard her name being called.