Patronus

Hermione, who remained convinced that she had acted for the best,started avoiding the common room. Harry and Ron supposed she had taken refuge in the library and didn’t try to persuade her to come back. And Renevia decided to be with Hermione more than the boys, but she sure does spend sometimes with Harry and Ron though it's not as much as her with Hermione, she was her girl best friend after all.

All in all,they were glad when the rest of the school returned shortly after New Year,and Gryffindor Tower became crowded and noisy again.

Renevia who just comeback from somewhere else and saw that Wood was desperately tried to find a way to help Harry about his brooms, just like she always do, she just walk pass them and headed to the girl's dormitories. From the past few days, she was working hard on her healing spell, even in her sleep ,she will murmured the spell and Hermione sometimes need to cast a silent spell on her.

Classes started again the next day. The last thing anyone felt like doing was spending two hours on the grounds on a raw January morning, but Hagrid had provided a bonfire full of salamanders for their enjoyment, and they spent an unusually good lesson collecting dry wood and leaves to keep the fire blazing while the flame-loving lizards scampered up and down the crumbling, white hot logs.

Both Renevia and Hermione make their way to dinner,as they heard Ron said something , few step ahead from them.

“Still looks ill, doesn’t he?” said Ron to Harry who walked side by side with him . “What d’you reckon’s the matter with him?”

Hermione made a loud and impatient 'tuh' sound and cause them to look behind them. Renevia don't know how much she feel hopeless with the three of them.

Oh God, I am truly gifted for staying so patiently !!!

Though she knew that they will eventually come along with each other but that doesn't stop her from feel slightly helplessness.

“And what are you tutting at us for?” said Ron irritably.

“Nothing,” said Hermione in a lofty voice.

“Yes, you were,” said Ron. “I said I wonder what’s wrong with Lupin, and
you —”

“Well, isn’t it obvious?” said Hermione, with a look of maddening superiority.

“If you don’t want to tell us, don’t,” snapped Ron.

“Fine,” said Hermione haughtily, and she marched off and Renevia was left behind.

“She doesn’t know,” said Ron, staring resentfully after Hermione. “She’s
just trying to get us to talk to her again.”

"If you two just observe everything well, then you might know what she was talking about.," Said Renevia , walking pass them with her cold look.

God, I guess maybe I am not...

Past few days was really hard for Renevia, her timetable was full with everything— classes, homeworks, an extra class with Lupin for the patronus charm along with Harry , took good care of Sirius Black , ignoring Malfoy that keep on annoying her and not to forget her healing class with Madam Pomfrey. But luckily she still managed all of them despite of Hermione who was looking awfully stress with her classes.

....

Hermione was to be seen in a corner of the common room, several tables spread with books, Arithmancy charts, rune dictionaries, diagrams of Muggles lifting heavy objects, and file upon file of extensive notes; she barely spoke to anybody and snapped when she was interrupted but Renevia was nowhere to be seen.

“How’s she doing it?” Ron muttered to Harry one evening as Harry sat finishing a nasty essay on Undetectable Poisons for Snape. Harry looked up. Hermione was barely visible behind a tottering pile of books.