Renevia's patience.

Renevia just silently sat on the edge of her bed, as her mind was occupied with something.  Then she saw Hermione come out from the bathroom , wiping her wet hair using a towel. Lavender and Parvati are nowhere to be seen, probably at Hogsmeade.

"Hey—, mione," Renevia got up, and slowly closed the distance between as she sat down again on the opposite bed.

"Hm?"

"Shall we write something to Hagrid?," she asked, looking up at Hermione who was standing beside her.

"Sure,why?" Renevia just shook her head as a response . She doesn't have a nice excuse to tell so she just shakes it off as it's normal to do. Hermione knows that she was worried about something but then she respects her so decided not to ask her the reason.

Both of them wrote something on a piece of paper.

Dear Hagrid,
How are you feeling?  It's nothing special , we just want to know how you've been doing lately. Is everything fine? How is the trial?
Are you eating well? And how is it Beaky?   Please reply to this letter from the two maidens.

Renevia,Hermione.

Done,Renevia gave it to Bubbly and they settled down. Renevia just lay down on her bed like a log as she waited for the letter and Hermione was reading her book. Few hours felt like an eternity, but then a thump at the window was heard, before Hermione could open it, Renevia stood up and ran toward the window  at a high speed. She swung it open and Bubbly flew inside as it landed on her bed, dropping the letter beside.

Without wasting time, both of them tear the letter open and  their eyes scanned over it  before a gasp was heard. It was Hermione , she immediately brought her hand to her mouth as she couldn't believe what she had read. Renevia just slumped her shoulder and forced herself not ro cry, nails piercing into her palms upon the tight of her grip. Although she knows—but that couldn't stop her sadness after knowing it face to face.

Crying and silent sobbing was heard from the girls. After collecting themselves, they decided to find the boys and proceed to the corridor where the security trolls were pacing. Speaking of devils, the boys stopped suddenly after they caught the sight of them coming. Harry was stiffened and Ron had this ugly look on his face. Renevia knows exactly why Harry acts like that, probably because of the Marauder's Map.

"Come to have a good gloat?" said Ron savagely as the girls stopped in front of them. "Or have you two just been to tell on us?"

"No," said Hermione. She was holding the letter in her hands and her lip was
trembling. Renevia glared at the redhead as her hand was fisted. Only God knows how badly she wants to punch someone right now.

"I just thought you ought to know . . . Hagrid lost his case.Buckbeak is going to be executed." Said Hermione.

"He—e sent us this—," Hermione said ,holding out the letter. Harry took it. The parchment was damp,and enormous teardrops had smudged the ink so badly in places that it was very difficult to read.

Dear Hermione and Renevia,
We lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts.
Execution date to be fixed.
Beaky has enjoyed London.
I won't forget all the help you gave us.
Hagrid

"They can't do this," said Harry. "They can't. Buckbeak isn't dangerous."

"Malfoy's dad's frightened the Committee into it," said Renevia, trembling slightly as she continued to stop herself from crying.

"You know what he's like. They're a bunch of doddery old fools,and they were scared. There'll be an appeal, though, there always is. Only Ican't see any hope. . . . .Nothing will have changed." said Hermione, wiping her tears.

"Yeah, it will," said Ron fiercely. "You won't have to do all the work alone this time, Hermione. I'll help."

"Oh, Ron!"

Hermione flung her arms around Ron's neck and broke down completely.Ron, looking quite terrified, patted her very awkwardly on the top of the head.Finally, Hermione drew away.

"Ron, I'm really, really sorry about Scabbers . . . . ," she sobbed.

"Oh — well — he was old," said Ron, looking thoroughly relieved that she had let go of him.
"And he was a bit useless. You never know, Mum and Dad might get me an owl now."

On the other side, Harry looked at Renevia who averted her eyes from meeting others. Then he noticed a tear rolled down from her left eye and this caused Harry to feel something uneasy. Gathering his inner brave, he moved toward her and wrapped his finger with hers . He tried his best to comfort her as his other hand patted her shoulder. Renevia was startled and she turned immediately at him but then for a few seconds, she gave him a grateful smile.

The safety measures imposed on the students since Black's second break-in made it impossible for Harry, Ron, Renevia and Hermione to go and visit Hagrid in the evenings. Their only chance of talking to him was during Care of Magical Creatures lessons.
He seemed numb with shock at the verdict.

"S'all my fault. Got all tongue-tied. They was all sittin' there in black robes an' I kep' droppin' me notes and forgettin' all them dates yeh looked up fer
me, Hermione. An' then Lucius Malfoy stood up an' said his bit, and theCommittee jus' did exac'ly what he told 'em. . . ."

"There's still the appeal!" said Ron fiercely. "Don't give up yet, we're working on it!"

Renevia just sighed at them and continued  to daydream.

They were walking back up to the castle with the rest of the class. Ahead they could see Malfoy, who was walking with Crabbe and Goyle, and kept looking back, laughing derisively.

Now—now . Inner peace, Rene, Inner peace—

"S'no good, Ron," said Hagrid sadly as they reached the castle steps. "That Committee's in Lucius Malfoy's pocket. I'm jus' gonna make sure the rest o'
Beaky's time is the happiest he's ever had. I owe him that. . . ."

Hagrid turned around and hurried back toward his cabin, his face buried in his handkerchief.

"Look at him blubber!"

Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle had been standing just inside the castle doors,listening. Renevia couldn't but glare at them fiercely as she unconsciously spread some killing intent , Malfoy realised it yet he still wanted to make them angrier as it's sort of fun thing to do.

"Have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic?" said Malfoy. "And he's supposed to be our teacher!"

Harry and Ron both made furious moves toward Malfoy, but Renevia got there first — SMACK!

She had punched  Malfoy across the face with all the strength she could muster. She had the patience long enough, although she knew it would be Hermione to slap him but then she couldn't stand the childish act of Malfoy.

Malfoy staggered. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Crabbe, and Goyle stood flabbergasted as Renevia raised her fist  again.

"You are pathetic!! All your family are pathetic!! You dumb and bloody stupid — I swear I will kill —"

"Renevia!" said Ron weakly, and he tried to grab her hand as she swung it's back.

"Get off, Ron!"

Renevia stomped off at him again and  Malfoy stepped backward. Crabbe and Goyle looked at him for instructions, thoroughly bewildered.

"C'mon," Malfoy muttered, and in a moment, all three of them had disappeared into the passageway to the dungeons.

"Renevia!" Ron said again, sounding both stunned and impressed.

"Harry, you'd better beat him in the Quidditch final!" Renevia said shrilly and Hermione nodded along. "You just better have it, because I can't stand it if Malfoy's team wins!"

"We're due in Charms," said Ron, still goggling at the girls. "We'd better go."

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. My mind is stuck and I lack an idea to continue. If you have an idea how the story should ,please share it with me.;-;

Right, please write some comments and kindly vote the chapter.:)