Going home

Dumbledore backed out of the room, closed the door, and took out his wand to magically lock it. Harry , Renevia and Hermione ran forward.

Dumbledore looked up, and a wide smile appeared under the long silver mustache.

"Well?" he said quietly.

"We did it!" said Harry breathlessly. "Sirius has gone, on Buckbeak. . . ."

Dumbledore beamed at them.
"Well done. I think -" He listened intently for any sound within the hospital wing. "Yes, I think you've gone too - get inside - I'll lock you in "

They slipped back inside the dormitory. It was empty except for Ron, who was still lying motionless in the end bed. As the lock
clicked behind them, they crept back to their own beds, Renevia tucking the Time-Turner back under her robes.

A moment later, Madam Pomfrey came striding back out of her office.

"Did I hear the headmaster leaving? Am I allowed to look after my patients
now?"

Renevia want to laugh at the old woman. Madam Pomfrey was in a very bad mood.

Harry and Hermione thought it best to accept
their chocolate quietly. But Renevia keep her best to not burst out. Madam Pomfrey stood over them, making sure they ate it as she glared at Renevia but it make the young girl felt like her heart being tickled even more. Harry and Hermione was looking at her weirdly.

But then loud roar was heard, it was Snape, he appeared wasn't quite pleased with what just happen. He gave Harry the most murderous glare among them. Hermione wasn't dare to lift her gaze and Renevia saw that then Snape strode out as his feet stumping along the way.

Fudge was shaking his head at retreating figure .As Dumbledore and Fudge left the dormitory, Madam Pomfrey hurried to the door and locked it again. Muttering angrily to herself, she headed back to her office. Renevia once again muffled her laugh.

There was a low moan from the other end of the ward. Ron had woken up. They could see him sitting up, rubbing his head, looking around.

"What - what happened?" he groaned. "Harry? Why are we in here? Where's Sirius? Where's Lupin? What's going on?"

They looked at each other.

"Mione, may you?" said Renevia, and Harry nodded along , helping themselves to some more chocolate.

When Harry, Ron, Renevia and Hermione left the hospital wing at noon the next day, it
was to find an almost deserted castle.

Hagrid was beaming at them and told that Buckbeak has escaped. Harry ,Hermione and Renevia acted surprise but then Ron ,he looked as though he was close to laughing. Renevia secretly kicked his leg.

She was smiling at him but then something was off with her smile that make him stop himself abruptly.

After that, she find herself with Harry in Lupin's office. She then let herself stood there quietly so they have a moment for themselves.

"Here - I brought this from the Shrieking Shack last night," he said, handing Harry back the Invisibility Cloak. "And . . ." He hesitated, then held out the Marauder's Map too. "I am no longer your teacher, so I don't feel guilty about giving you this back as well. It's no use to me, and I daresay you, Ron, Renevia and Hermione will find uses for it."

Harry took the map and grinned.

"You told me Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs would've wanted to lure me out of school . . . you said they'd have thought it was funny."

"And so we would have," said Lupin, now reaching down to close his case.

"I have no hesitation in saying that James would have been highly disappointed if his son had never found any of the secret passages out of the castle."