The accident

"Are you awake?"
Im so sorry"
"Please wake up"

Bo's eyes slowly opened. "Where am I?" She said "wh-what happend?" "Hey, it's okay, it's okay."

"Ed- Ed Sheeran? Is that you? Is it really you?"
"Do you know me?"
"Y-yes.. you are famous. I'm a big fan of you."

"Oh. Ed grinned. Well, what's your name?"
"My names Bo. They call me a alpha aswell."
"Bo the alpha?" Ed smiled again. A lot of fans call me a alpha. I don't really know why. Well Bo, I am really sorry. My bus, the driver, couldn't see a thing. So he accidentally hit you. I am so sorry."

"It's okay." Bo smiled. "It's so cold outside. Do you mind if I get back home?"
"Maybe you could come to my home? Ed said. "I could give you some warm clothes."
"Oh my god. Thank you so much. I can't believe it."
So she stepped into the bus.
This is what the bus looked like:

They where at Ed's apartment, Bo walked inside

They where at Ed's apartment, Bo walked inside. "This is honestly the most beautiful apartment ever. The view, it's amazing!"
"Yeah i know right." 

"Have you ever seen fan art of you?" Bo asked"Yeah, they are kinda

"Yeah, they are kinda... special. They make edits of me wearing a maid dress, kinda weird." "Could I see those edits?" Bo asked.  Ed laughed.

They had a conversation for hours, until it's was 12pm.

"I should probably head home now." Bo said. "Why would you go home now? I won't let you go outside at this time and this weather. What if something happens to you again?"
"Alright, I guess I will just stay here then. But where do I sleep? There is only one bed.

There isn't even a guest room." "Well, you can sleep in my bed then. What about that?" Ed asked. "That's fine, but where do you sleep?" "On the floor."

"No, I will not let you sleep on the floor! It's way to cold.

Just get in bed then." Bo said.
"You sure?"
"Yes"
"Okay. Let me know if you need anything, okay?"