Ending

Wow I haven't written this in a while. I decided to finish this even though this whole story gives me the ick. Hopefully these chapter will be any better. Last one before this ends. Haha ok bye

Bo looked at Sandra. She completely forgot about her because of the conflict with Justin. God, not another one.

"Can I help you?" She asked Sandra.

"Hi, you're Bo Smith right?"
"That's right. You're Sandra?"

"Yes I am. You see, Ed actually told a lot about you when we were dating."
"Uh, okay?" Bo replied coldly.

"Yes, I just wanted to say, I'm happy Ed is happy, with you. I knew he didn't fully love me anyways."
Bo felt bad for the girl. Nobody deserved to be treated like this. Even not an ex of her boyfriend.

Justin was send to prison for attempted murder. She had no idea when his release date would be, and she hoped it would be as long as possible.

When she was at home, she still thought of how sorry she felt for Sandra, even for Justin, surprisingly.

But, she was still getting married with Ed, luckily she was the only one who was going to do that.

(Except that Sandra and Ed already got married and divorced lol!!!)

*
The day of the marriage was a big party. Ariana and some other friends helped her setting everything up. She was so happy she got to marry Ed.

**
"Do you accept Bo to be your wife?"
"I do."
"Do you accept Ed to be your husband?"
"I do."

And they got married!!

***
10 YEARS LATER
It's been 10 years since Ed and Bo got married. They moved in together. She was almost as famous as Ed now, known for Ed's wife. Her name was changed into Bo Sheeran.

One day, she was walking on the street, when she saw... Justin and Sandra holding hands. They got together! She felt really happy for them. She started walking towards them.

"Hey Justin, hey Sandra."
"What do you want, Bo?" Justin asked slightly aggressive.

"Hey bo, good to see you." Sandra said, after him.
"Since when do we like Bo now? She ruined my life."  Justin snapped.

"Yeah I remember that Justin, you tried to kill me." Bo said, thinking back to that moment.
"He changed now, he's better. Trust me." Sandra said.

"Alright, I could hope so. I hope you're happy together. And Justin, I hope we could just get along well. I forgive you, you could forgive me as well."
"Uhhmmm." Justin said, looking at Sandra who looked at him disapprovingly.

"Alright. I forgive you." Justin said. He should, bo thought to herself. He was the one in the wrong. But anyways, Bo was still happy they might just get along well. (To the point where he didn't try to kill her.)

She gave them one last smile as she walked to her home, where Ed was waiting for her.

She told him about what happened. "Oh wow, they got together?" Ed laughed. Bo laughed with him. It was quite funny.

——-
They stayed together forever, until Bo died and Ed continued to live on as a vampire. Ed would forever miss her.