Ed comes back

Hi guys! I want to thank you for all the support and love <33. If your name is Ed Sheeran and you are reading this, this is a joke😊

The doorbell rang. Bo stood up and walked to her door. When she opened it she saw her boyfriend standing there. "Hey Bo! Can I come in?" He said
"Oh yea sure." He walked inside.

"So how have you been Bo?" Justin bibber (so not Justin bieber) asked.
"Oh I've been doing alright. Do you want a cup of tea?" "Yes please."

When Ed and Sandra married, she decided to pretend like he never existed. So she started dating Justin and never talked to Ed again. Which normally went well. But she just saw a picture of Ed sheeran and she just couldt get over him. She loved Justin, sure. But her love for Ed was endless. She regret getting mad at him. Maybe he wouldn't marry Sandra...  No. Shut tf up Bo. It has been two years and he still didn't come back so he is doing fine without her. She has to pretend like she did too.

"What took you so long Bo?" Justin said. "Nothing, why?" "Nevermind." He said. I just made a new song and..." he started talking. But her mind was somewhere else. She missed Ed. Like a lot. She just couldt get over him.
"Justin, I gotta go for a walk. Clear my mind, you know?" She said. "Do I have to go with you?" He asked. "No. Thanks." And she went outside

There was this red head walking on the street. It reminded her of Ed. He has glasses and red hair and everything. He started to walk towards her. Wait, was that...?

"Bo. I am so glad I found you."

"ED???" She said breathlessly.

"Yes. I just couldt do without you, so I broke up with Sandra to find you. But I couldt. I searched everywhere. But here you are." He smiled

"Ed, I missed you too. But you married Sandra."

"I never liked her Bo."
"What?"

"I just- I felt angry. And sad. And I thought I was doing the right thing but i didn't. I don't love her Bo."

"Then who do you love?" She asked because she was stupid.

"Well, she is standing right in front of me."

"🧍🏻‍♀️"

"I- I don't know what to say."

Ed bow down and kissed her.

"Im- Im dating Justin." She said."

And there Justin stood.

"What. The fuck." He said.

"So you are the reason she doesn't really love me?" Justin glared at Ed.

"Yes thats true. What you gonna do about it?" Ed smiled.

Justin punched Ed in the face. "Fight me, ginger!" He screamed.

"Justin! This isn't who you are!" Bo cried.

"Alright then." Ed said.

Something weird happend. Ed got vampire teeth, and red eyes. His feet got of the ground and he flew towards Justin. He kicked justin in the face. Justin fell on the ground. Justin was unconscious.

"That's how I win fights." Ed smiled. But let's get outta here. Before your little boyfriend comes back.