life goes on. Right?

In the past month Bo did a lot of things to try to not thing about him.  She learned to sing, play the piano,  got her drivers license (finally) and got a good paying job. All this was amazing, but she still felt like something was missing. Like a piece of her.

One time she looked on the news and saw that Sandra and Ed where officially dating now. There where many people shipping them and making fan edits, not knowing Bo even exists.

That could make her very sad and regret getting mad at him, but that feeling would go away later. Ed left after she found out he was a vampire, and told everyone he likes some weird a$$ horse girl. 

Her friends tried to make her date other boys. But every time it just felt wrong when she was on a date. Her and Ed never officially dated, but there where sparks. She just liked him a lot. But now, he was with "Sandra". She wondered if Ed ever thought about her.

One day, she went shopping with her friends in New York. It was amazing. She bought so many new clothes and felt amazing. Her friends lived in New York, which ment she had to go home alone. She walked on the road when suddenly a car drove towards her fast. The last thing she remembered was some shadow right before the car hit her.