Ed and Justin

Ed pov
I felt so mad at myself. I tried to find her for 3 years all so she couldt tell me she didn't love me. I felt horrible. And Sandra didn't want to see me aswell.
Maybe she was right. We just weren't ment to be. First I told her I didn't want to see her when she found out what I was because I was scared, then I dated Sandra to mislead the paparazzi which got her really mad. Then when I told her I proposed to her she got mad AGAIN. Now after 3 years I told her I loved her and she said she didn't feel the same way.
Maybe it's my own fault. Maybe it's hers. Maybe it's both. I didn't know. All I knew was that she didn't love me and I had to let go. Besides, we would still stay friends.

Justin pov
I was so angry. I finally had a good chance with a girl, and then some other boy who she liked more ruines my relationship. It's Ed's fault Bo doesn't like me anymore. I felt sad when she told me she wanted a break, but she also didn't want to date the redhead, so I guess it wasn't my fault.

Bo pov
I finally felt calm. The drama with boys was finally over. I realised how stressful it was, dating boys. I could take some time for myself. I hope the guys are happy too.

But Bo still felt mad at herself for dumping them. And felt responsible for the fight that happened.