ed's small secret

Bo woke up. She was quite in shock at first because she wasn't in her own bed but then realised she was in Ed sheerans bed. But he wasn't laying next to her.
She looked outside. It was the middle of the night, like 3am or so. The view was beautiful with a lot of buildings and lights. Wait a damn minute, she thought. Why would Eddie be out of bed in the middle of the night?

She searched everywhere in the appartement, but he was nowhere to be seen. Bo started to worry. Where would he be? She decided to go outside.

She walked a few streets away when she saw a shadow. It moved really fast and she couldt clearly see wh it was. Her heart started to beat faster. She walked closer to the shadow, which was hard because it was moving fast. She couldt really see wat it was but it clearly looked like a person. Then he looked around. You could clearly see his face now. It wasn't normal. It had blood all over his face and vampire teeth. Was this a actual....? Also she recognized the face. It was.... Ed.

"Eddie??" She said

"Eddie??" She said.
"what the hell are you doing here Bo!" Ed said
"I saw you where out of bed and I went looking for you!" She said dramatically. "Why do you look like that? What have you've been hiding from me?!" "Listen, Bo. I am a vampire. And now that you know I feel like it's the best that you stay away from me.  I'm sorry Bo. I won't forget you. This is for the best. Goodbye." And he flew away.

" And he flew away