edder in your sweater

Bo was back home. On the trip back Justin completely ignored her and Ed. He was probably thinking of the best way to kill me, bo thought.

When they all walked to Ed's t apartment, Justin said with a big, innocent smile:
"So Ed, are you dating Bo?"

"Uh.. I don't know? Why?" He said confused.

"Come on Ed. Be honest. We're friends! Do you two like each other?"

Please don't say it.... Bo thought.

"Uh I guess." Ed said smiling.

"Alright." Justin said. He turned to Bo with a deadly look that clearly said: I will finish you later.

Nothing happened though, and later Bo started to forget about it. She and Ed hung out without him and they both started to forget about him.

**
It was third of December. A cold but sunny day, snow falling down, buildings decorated for Christmas. It was 3 months after they went to Hollywood. Ed and Bo saw each other every day and the best thing was: without any trouble. They had a great time, as friends though.

Bo was walking home to her apartment.
She made some coffee, grabbed a blanket and started to watch a Christmas movie. She loved Christmas movies. It was the best.

The bell rang.

She walked to the door and opened it. It was obviously Ed.

"Hi love- I mean Bo. What are you doing?"

"I'm watching a Christmas movie." Bo answered.
"Can I watch it with you?"

"I mean sure, come in."
He came in.

They both sat down on the sofa.

"Oh I've seen this movie." Ed stated.
"Yeah duh everyone has. This is the type of movie people watch on replay".

He laughed. "Oh."
He put his arm around her.

They sat there watching the movie until it was over. It was 12 pm.

Then they heard something at the window. Rustle and footsteps.

"Did you hear that?" Bo said, a bit nervous.
"Yeah, but it's probably the wind. Don't worry about it. " He smiled at Bo.

Ed almost wanted to leave when they heard something else. Again it were footsteps.

"Oh my god." Bo said.
"Bo, it'll be alright. Don't worry." Ed said.
"Can you stay here?" Bo asked.

"Oh, uhm. Alright."
They both lay down on the couch.

Bo slept alright. There was no knocking and they both slept on the couch.

When Bo woke up, she swore to see a shadow at the window. But she decided to ignore it and ate breakfast.

Ed left, and Bo was home alone. She decided to go to Ariana, because she needed someone to hang out with.

"Bo! Long time no see!"
Bo hugged Ariana.
"Hi Ariana! Glad to see you!"

They both sat on the couch. Ariana went to her family in Europe the last 3 months, which is why they didn't see each other for a long time.

Ariana told everything about her vacation. Bo just sat and listened m.

"Wait! You never told me how Hollywood was!"

"Oh, yeah it was not what I had expected ."

"How come?"

"Well, Justin, he tried to get with Ed al the time. And now he knows about us.." Bo hadn't been thinking about this for a long time, hoping it would go away.

"Wait. Justin still  likes Ed?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright."

"Yup."
"Well, okay. I thought this would be over soon."

"Yea no."

"Have you told him you two were dating?"

"Sure did. He didn't really like that."

"Ah. Maybe you should talk to him, before this gets into a real fight."

"Like it isn't now."

"Bo-."

"Listen, Ariana. It's not my fault Justin is so mad about me and Ed. What do you want me to do? Break up with him? Exactly. "

"Ok... just- be careful."

Be careful?