Hollywood

"BO! WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE NEED TO GO TO THE AIRPORT! DONT YOU REALISE HOW LATE WE ARE? WAKE UP!"

Bo woke up seeing Justin screaming to her.
"Calm down Justin. I'll get my stuff."
"YOU HAVENT PACKED YET?!"

"I did- i just have to grab my trolly and backpack. Hold on-"
And Bo walked out of the room.

"Alright. I'll change. You can wait downstairs."
"Hurry."

As everyone was finished, they drove the car to the airport. The flight wasn't long, so they would be there in a few hours.

Bo didn't know what to think. This trip was not at a good time. Ed didn't even know Justin liked him, and Justin didn't know Ed didn't like him and that Bo liked Ed. This would end horrible.

———
The plane view was amazing. Bo sat at the window seat and was reading a book. Next to her was Ed, and then Justin. Ed was watching Harry Potter, which she had to say something about that.

"What's your hogwarts house?"
"Huh?"

"You are watcing Harry Potter." Bo pointed at the screen. "What's your hogwarts house?"
"Oh. I dunno." Ed smiled. "Maybe uh, huffelpuff?"

"Okay, okay." Bo smiled.
"I love that house!" Justin said. "Just how I love-"
"-Alright, I need to go the washroom. Could you move a bit?" Bo said quick .
"Oh. Uh okay." Justin said.

Bo walked down the hall to the bathroom. She honestly didn't know why, she just wanted to get away and think. If Ed would find out Justin has a crush on him, he would tell Justin he likes her. That would end horrible, she thought. She just had to make sure Justin would not confess to him and Justin would not find her and Ed suspicious.

She walked back to them and sat down.

**

After a few hours they arrived. They were in the taxi driving to the hotel.

"Have you ever been to Hollywood?" Ed asked.
Bo didn't travel much. She didn't have money for it and also didn't want to end op broke.

"'No." Bo said. "You?"
"Yeah, a lot. For interviews and everything. It's a pretty cool city." He said.

"I've been there as well." Justin said.
Great. Ruin the moment. Bo thought.

"Oh really?" Ed said.
"Yeah." Justin smiled.
Ew.

"Look! We're here." Bo said.
"Amazing." Justin said

The hotel room was pretty cool. It was really big, because Justin and Ed were important and famous and stuff. Great.
She jumped on her bed and looked outside the window. They would be staying here for a week. It couldt be that bad. She cheared herself up by calling her best friend, Ariana.

"Hey, it isn't gonna be that bad. Besides- Ed is there!"
"And Justin."

"So?"
"So?! Do you even know what you are saying? If Justin finds out about me and Ed he will-"

"Okay okay, I get it Bo. Just- have fun, okay? Don't worry about it."
"Okay. Will do."

"Great. Oh by the way, I went shopping today and I found a shirt that you might like."
"What is it?"
"It's a shirt with Ed sheeran on it."

"Fuck you Ariana."
"Love you too Bo." Bo heard her laughing through the phone.
Bo hung up.