okay- the song is good ig?

Ed and Justin started to become more close. They worked on the song every week. They were almost done and were very excited to publish it. 

Bo didn't know what to think about the fact that her two exes were writing a song TOGHETHER. She hung out with Ariana a lot now, and they became besties.

"Ariana?"
"Yeah what's up."

"You know Justin and Ed?"
"Oh yeah I do what about them?"
"Yeah so they are like, my exes."
"Alright. Cool."

"And they first hated each other, but now they are writing a song. Like, toghether. So they became really good friends. And I think I still like both."

"Oh wow. Okay.
You like both of them?"
"Uh, yeah."
"What do you like about them?"
"Well Ed was like, really important to me. And-"
"You loved him?" Ariana said.
"-yeah. I did."

"But...?"
"Well we just had a lot of trouble and I thought it would better if we broke up."
"What kind of trouble?"
"Uh. He first told me he didn't want to see me again, then started dating some random woman, then two years later told me he still loved me-"

"Alright. And what about Justin? Like, he just popped out of nowhere."
"Well, dating Justin was kind of my way to, cope with the fact Ed was married to some girl."
"Did you love him?"
"I- I dunno. He was really sweet and everything." I liked him a lot."

"Alright, you liked him. But- did you love him?"
"Uh."
"So you didn't."
"HEY! I didn't say that."
"Well you kinda did so."
"No. I did not."
"You said you liked him, not that you loved him. But you did say you loved Ed."
"Oh. I did."
"Yes."

"Al-alright. I'm going home now, it's already really late. See you uh- tomorrow?"
"See you."
"I like to have a conversation with you Bo."
"Oh yeah I do to, thanks for talking to me."

Bo drove home thinking about their conversation. She liked Justin. Like a lot. But their relationship wasn't the same as her and Ed's. It was different.

———
The next day she decided to go to see Ed and Justin. She wondered  how their song was going.
"Bo! Good to see you." Justin said. Ed smiled behind him.

"Hey guys! How is your song going?"
"It's finished!" Ed said.
"That's great! Can I hear it?" Bo asked
"Sure. Hold on-" Justin said.

"It's great! I love it

"It's great! I love it."  Bo said.
"Yeah. Also, Bo. Could I talk to you for a second?" Justin said.
"Sure."
"Like, in private."
"Ok."

"Okay so Bo, I just, I just wanted to tell you this. If you still like me, we can't date anymore." Justin said.
"What. Why? I mean I wasn't planning to but-"
"Because. We just- can't."
"Why?" Bo said confused
"Cause. I like someone else."
"Really? Who do you like?"
"You don't understand."
"Uh just try telling me and I will choose for myself if I understand or not."
"I LIKE ED. OKAY??"
"Huh." Bo said.
"You mean like? THE ED? "
"Ugh. I shouldn't have told you this."
"No it's okay really."
"Okay. Do you think you could ask him what he thinks of me?"
"Oh I don't know but I'll see."
"Okay. Thanks." Justin walked away smiling.

Wow. Justin liked Ed. She finally decided that she loved Ed and now someone else does too? Does Ed even know she still liked him? Did he like her? Maybe he liked Justin. Bo stood there, overthinking about the situation.

Drama again😋😋😋
Also I love Ed sheeran
Okay bye