Flowers from hollywood

It was the day before the interview. 6 in the morning. Bo couldn't go back to sleep, so she decided to walk around a bit. It was a beautiful city, she thought. As she walked back into her room she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Ed?"
Ed laughed nervously.
"Uh, hi Bo. I just thought I would uhm- a nice present. Because I- you know."
Bo looked what he was holding. It were flowers. She smiled and grabbed the flowers.

"That's so sweet Ed. Thank you so much. "
"No problem."
"Are you nervous for the interview?"
"Im, yeah kinda. Why are you up so early Bo?"
"I couldt go back to sleep."
"Me neither."
They both smiled.

"Ed? Bo?" Someone said.
It was justin. He was standing at the end of the hallway.

Bo quickly hid the flowers she was holding and stepped away from Ed.
"What are you doing so early in the hallway?" He asked.

"Oh um-" Bo started.
"We both wanted to go outside and just randomly met here." Ed said quick.

"Alright Eddie. If you say so. ." He looked like we just made out in front of him. Bo started to hate Justin more and more.

Bo almost ran to her room and put the flowers in a cup of water.

*
Bo, Justin and Ed were sitting in a limo driving to the place where the first interview would be held. Bo was sitting on the right, Ed in the middle and Justin on the left. There was an akward silence.

"So Eddie, you excited?" Justin said.
"Uh, yes I guess." He said.
"Why are you being so dry? Are you mad at me?" Justin asked. Bo rolled her eyes.

"No I just... wondered why you called me Eddie. It's just.. nevermind." He said quietly.

Another akward silence.

For the rest of the trip.

When they were there, a lot of paparazzi was waiting for them. They didn't recognize Bo, so they all started asking questions. Was it Justins sister? Was it Ed's wife? Bo said she was a friend of them and tried to hide her face.

A person came up to her and said: "Hey miss. I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but since you didn't write the song and have nothing to do with this interview maybe it's better if you sit in the crowd."
Bo looked at the man. "Uh, alright."

She went the opposite direction of Ed and Justin, and Ed waved her goodbye. She smiled, a bit sadly.

She went to sit in the crowd, while waiting for Ed and Justin.

And there they were. Ed recognised her sitting in the crowd immediately. He waved. The crowd screamed.

The interviewer started to ask questions. The questions were very common at first, for example: "When did you start to write the song?"
"What was your inspiration?"
Etc.

But then, the interviewer said something else.
"So Ed and Justin, do you two have a crush?" The man asked.

Justin started. "Maybe, who knows." And winked at Ed. Bo had to throw up.

"Uh, yeah, there is someone..." Ed said.

Bo gasped loudly. Not because she thought he ment someone else, but now Justin knew Ed liked someone, that couldt be him or someone totally different or...- her.

You couldt see in Justin's eyes that he looked surprised.

"Really? Well- okay then." The interviewer laughed."

The questions went on, and Bo started to ask herself why she went with them. There was no reason for her to be here.

*
This went on for 5 days. 5 Days of shitty interviews.
It was the last day. Bo was laying on her bed. She felt tired. There was knocking on the door. "Come in." She said.

"Hi Bo." It was Justin.
He sat down on the end of the bed.
"Hi. What's up." Bo said.

"I just- I wanted to ask you the best way to- ask..".
"Ask what?" Bo asked.

"Ask ed out."

"Oh, I mean- don't ask me-"
"Can you help me? Please?"
"Just ask him he wants to go out with you? I don't know?" Bo said irritated.

"Why are you so annoyed?" Justin asked.
He turned his head and saw the flowers.

"Where did you get those flowers from."

"None of your business." Bo said quick.
"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because it's none of your business?" Bo said, even more annoyed.

"Listen Bo, we are friends. Friends tell each other things. So, tell me. Did you get those flowers from
Ed?"

"No."
"Dont lie."
"I'm not."

Justin got up and slammed the door shut.
"Don't fucking lie to me!"

"Jesus christ, take a chill pill man." Bo said.
Justin left the room.

Oh shit.