Hollywood stars

Bo was sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee. She thought about everything that happened yesterday.

"Hi Bo!"
It was Ed.

"Oh hi Ed." Bo said.

"Could I sit here?" Ed pointed to a chair next to her.
"Sure."

Ed sat down.
"What did you and Justin talk about?" Ed said curious.
"Oh, nothing. "

Ed didn't believe her.
"Why wasn't I allowed to hear it then?" Ed said.
"It's nothing, or- what do you think about Justin
Ed?" Bo asked.

"Oh uh, he's nice. Yeah. I like him."
"Okay."

...

"I missed you Bo." Ed said smiling.
"I'm just so glad that we are talking again after 2 years."

"Yeah, me too." Bo said

"Look, I know that you said you wanted a break from relationships, but if you change your mind.." Ed said.

"Oh uh. Okay." Bo said smiling. "I uhm. Will think about it. Totally. I gotta go now. See you."
"Bye!" Ed said

Oh god. He still liked her. But- what would Justin think if they would date? He would either get really mad, or he would be jealous, or sad.
No way that he would accept that.
Bo walked away.

—-

"Wow Bo. You really got yourself in something." Ariana said.
"No, I-" Bo stumbled.

"Anyways, do you want something to drink?"
"Oh yeah thank you." Bo said.

"So you like Ed, Justin likes Ed, and Ed likes you too but you're scared that Justin will- get mad?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah, and I just feel so bad for him." Bo said. "He doesn't know about, you know."

"Sucks to suck for him I would say, but you care about Justin so thats making it way harder to just date Ed and let go of Justin."

"I just got so much trouble from this and I don't want any more you know." Bo said.
"No I understand."
"Ok."

"Why don't you just, you know, date without Justin knowing? If he doesn't know he will not get hurt, am I right?"
"Yes, but- what if he starts to notice?"
"Don't let him."
"Is it really that easy?"
"Depends-"
"Uh okay Ariana, I will think about it. Thanks for the advice." Bo said.

Poor Justin man. Bo thought. She loved Ed, but she couldt bring herself to date Ed while Justin liked him. He would be broken.
But Ed- she had so much drama with him, and she still loved him. So maybe that ment he is the one?
——
"Bo bo! Good news." Justin walked up to Bo.
Ed bo, and Justin were in justins house.

"What is it?" Bo asked.
"The song- its getting so popular, we are getting interviewed in hollywood!" Justin said.

"That's great guys!" Bo said.
"Can I come?"
"Of course you can come!" Ed said.
"Yeah..." Justin said.

They drank some coffee while talking about their new song and that its such a hit.

"Also Bo, can I talk to you? In private, I mean."
"Again?" Ed said disappointed.
"Yes Eddie, I'm sorry." Justin said.

"What's the matter Justin?" Bo asked.
"Remember what I told you, about you know?"
"The fact that you like Ed you mean?" Bo asked.

"Uh yeah. So, uh- do you think he likes me?"
"Uhhhh. Well to be honest- I don't know. I don't think so actually."
"W-w-w-w-w-wh-wh-what?" Justin said.
"Oh I don't know" Bo said quick.

"Could you help me to get him like me? Because I really love him Bo, I really do."
"I understand, but I don't think I can, sorry."

"What? We are friends Bo. This is something friends do for each other. Why don't you want to help me? You dont think I deserve to be loved? Is that what it is? You don't think I deserve to have someone? Well if that's so-"

"NO NO THATS NOT WHAT I THINK CALM THE FUCK DOWN." Bo said, very annoyed.
"Then why don't you want to help me?"
"I can't."
"It's not that hard."

"Do you still love him? Is that what it is? If that's so, you already had your change. But you said you werent interested in a relationship. That would be your own fault."
"What." Bo said

"So?"
"No no, I don't love him. I want to help I really do it's just-"
"Just what?"

"Fine I'll help whatever."
"Thanks Bo, you're the best."

"I gotta go now, my mom, she wanted me to help with the chores. Tell Ed that aswell."

What the fuck. Bo thought. She should've just told him. Whatever happened- it was the best to tell him. But he just got so mad. What would she do now? She had no idea. Did she really needed to go with them to Hollywood?