guess you didnt cheat, but youre still a traitor

2 Months later
Bo missed him so much. She tried to text him every minute but he didn't reply.

Where was he?
She turned on the tv. There was a interview, with... Ed??
"-is it true that you have a crush on someone Sheeran?" The woman said
"Yes it's true indeed." Ed said
"Well, would you like to tell her who it is then?"
"Oh yea I will... wait I have a picture.."

"..here it is. She's pretty isnt she?" Eddie smiled. Her name is Sandra."
Bo her heart dropped. S-Sandra... he had a crush. And it was not her.
She walked around in her room. Maybe he just said it so the world would never know what they had? That could be. But what if... he really found someone else? She started to cry

2 weeks later

She was in bed crying. She hears a knock on the door. Who could it be? Maybe her mom, she hasn't seen her in a while. What would be the reason for her to come over?
She opened the door. And the person standing was NOT her mom. It was ed sheeran.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU MF??? YOU DIDNT TALK TO ME IN A WEEK, YOU TELL ALL YOUR FANS YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOME GIRL NAMED SANDRA, AND NOW YOU JUST STOP AT MY HOUSE AND PRETEND NOTHING HAPPEND? MAYBE WE WERENT A COUPLE, BUT YOU CANT DENY WE WERENT SOMETHING."
"Look. Bo. I'm sorry alright. I was scared what would happen after us when you knew and wanted to avoid you, and if I told the world what we had they would start to follow us around and it would just be horrible.
"I don't care. " tears rolling down her face. "You could've at least send me a message, or tell me more about you being a vampire which you also didn't do, and you aren't ever sorry? Get outta here."
"Bo-"
"Out."
Eddie started crying like a baby and shut the door.
Bo stood there for a minute. Was this the right thing to do? He left her for the best. Right?