New year, new me

4..3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Bo was celebrating New Years with her friends and Ed. She had the best time of her life.

When the party was almost over Ed asked: "Do you want me to bring you home?"
"Thanks Ed, but I'll just walk. My appartment isn't far from here.  Besides, I need some fresh air anyway. "
"Okay. Be safe."

She walked home. She was totally exhausted. All Bo could think of right now was sleep.

Around 3 am, Bo woke up from a noise. Sounds at her door. Somebody was there. She hid under the covers, scared.

Until, she heard footsteps. A shiver went down her spine. This couldt be really happening.

She was hallucinating. There was no way- the bedroom door slowly opened. There was a figure standing in the doorway. She screamed out of the top of her lungs. "GO AWAY!"

"Bo. How are you?"?
"Justin. Get out of my house."

He was holding something. He was fucking holding something. What was it? She couldt see in the dark.
"You know, Bo. I really tried my best to get with Ed. But he just couldt stop loving you."

"What are you talking about?"

"He clearly loves you a lot. But, I think he still has a soft spot for me. He likes me. I'm better for him."

"What are you gonna do about it?" Right after she said that she realised. The thing he was holding was a knife.

"You aren't-"

"You see, Bo. If I can't have Ed, no one can. Do you understand?"

"You are crazy."

"Maybe."

He lifted the knife, when something jumped on him- or someone. He dropped the knife, thank god. The thing- or person-just jumped out of the window.

How? Her appartment was on the third floor. That couldt be possible, unless- the thing or person could fly.

Justin was laying unconscious on the floor. The person (i could see it was a person now) stood up.
Slowly I started to recognise them. It was- Ed.

He was in his vampire form, and just knocked out Justin. (Wtf??)

Bo hugged Ed tight. "Thank god you saved me, Justin almost killed me-"
"I know. He liked me and wanted to kill you because I like you. But it's okay, we have evidence of the assassination attempt. He will go to jail.

"How did you find us?"
"I was nearby, just going for a walk. You are lucky you survived."
"Hell yea."