Dahlia

I'm in the shadows watching the wolf and Hayley who's holding Hope

I step out just as they are about to leave the compound "Going somewhere"

Jackson turns to me "Go to your room. I don't want to hurt you"

he's serious

"hurt me" I chuckle "I've taken down two hybrids before a measly werewolf isn't going to be a thing"

Hayley flashes her eyes at me "Go Samael"

no one moves

that's when all hell breaks loose

I brake Jackson's arm in several pieces to where it's just hanging there. Hit Hayley making Hope go flying. Using a couple moves I drop Hayley and snap her neck in a swift motion just in time to catch Hope and go hide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hiding in the bar room when Elijah, Rebekah, Mikael, and Freya walk in

"Well, that sounds like a bloody fiasco" Rebekah comments "Where's Dahlia now?"

Elijah looks dejected "She can be anywhere. There wasn't a trace of her left in the church"

"She's done with us for the night. No doubt, she wants us to take some time to wallow in our defeat"

dad-Klaus drinks his scotch "Defeat? I disagree. We saw her face, we took her measure. If that's the best she got, quite frankly, I'm unimpressed"

"Her aim was not to impress us. She wanted us to reveal our soul weapon, and like fools we did" the vampire eater says

"Am I hearing things, or did our brother just exchange words with our father"

the man smiles at Rebekah "Rebekah. I'd know that wicked tongue anywhere. What mischief have you gotten yourself into now? No doubt that bastard's doing"

Klaus growls "Enough. My patience, like this farce of a reunion, is at an end"

there back it's okay to put Hope in her nursery now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was an awkward morning at the compound

Klaus-dad is sitting at the end of the table, I'm sitting on his right, and Elijah is on his left

"Is something the matter, brother? Can I fix you a drink, perhaps? Speak fast before Samael drinks all the orange juice"

he and I both take a sip of our drink

"Strangely enough, Klaus, I'm not in the mimosa mood"

"Fantastic! More for me"

I look between them still sipping my orange juice

"Let's discuss strategy, shall we, Niklaus? Just wondering if you actually have one. We can begin with Mikael's ashes-- given that they are the main ingredient in our weapon against Dahlia, would you care to tell me where they disappeared to?"

the one's he put in the painting?....I think I should probably keep that to myself

these questions don't seem to please Klaus either "Elijah! I have compelled the city's finest pastry chef for you own personal edification, and yet, the child seems to be the only one enjoying it"

Rebekah walks into the room looking a little out of it

"Can we stop talking so loudly"

"HUNGOVER" I shout causing her to wince

she glares at me "Shut up devil child"

for one who wants to have kids so bad she sure seems to hate me

Klaus laughs amused

Elijah and Rebekah stare at him

"Oh, come on! We all fled Mikael's tyranny together for centuries! I would have thought the mood this morning might be a bit more jubilant!"

"Under normal circumstances, the annihilation of our father would be rather commendable, Niklaus. Unfortunately, we have greater threat to contend with"

more orange juice

"You know, for someone who's been invited to a celebratory breakfast, you're proving quite the buzzkill"

Elijah sighs "Well, Niklaus, if anything indeed has killed" he makes air quotes "buzz, as you say, perhaps it was because murdering Father alienated the one person who truly knows how to defeat Dahlia"

this is getting really good

"If Freya wants to be part of this family, she should be willing to accept us, warts an all! I mean look at Samael he's six and dead bodies don't seem to faze him"

"Seven" I say "I'm seven"

Rebekah glares at me "Elijah's right. Freya loved Mikael, and you've likely ruined everything for example the devil child of yours"

so she does think I'm Klaus kid???

Klaus rolls his eyes "Pity. Whatever shall I do?"

"Whatever you please, apparently" Elijah shouts

oh you know when Elijah shouts its good

dad or Klaus or whatever slams his hand against the table "do not mistake my high spirits for lack of clarity! I know full well the threat we face. And, I intend to deal with it-- personally"

ooh, he said personally it's getting real

someone walks into the compound

"Someone's here" the hybrid states the obvious

we all rush into the courtyard to see some old lady witch a choker around his neck

"Josephine" Elijah asks

the lady smiles "Forgive me for calling so early, Elijah, but, I've come bearing a message from your aunt Dahlia"

okay

"she is owed a debt, and she means to be paid"

Klaus smiles "She can writhe in hell first"

"For merely taking what your mother promised her?"

that makes us all glare

"If you must harbor hatred, isn't it better spend on the one who traded your child away a thousand years ago? Blame Esther, if you must, but I seek only to fulfill a bargain. A bargain that, consequently, resulted in your very existence. Perhaps you should be thanking me"

oh it's Dahlia speaking

"Dahlia" Elijah states

what is with this family stating the obvious

"My child-- I prefer Aunt Dahlia"

creepy relatives all around

dad-father-Klaus steps forward "You dare enter my home?"

"I only came for what is mine" now she looks almost dead "The time has come to add the child's power to my own. I mean, it would be so easy, just hand him over right now. It was silly to think I wanted Hope when Samael is the first born. Say your farewells because I'll be back at nightfall tomorrow and then he will be mine. You all shouldn't care you don't seem to like the boy very much. No reason we can't be civilized about this"

damn she's after me

the lady just drops dead right there

"I don't think you can deny Samael being your son any longer" Rebekah says "Sorry, Elijah, I know you sided with Nik on this but uh..."

they all look at me

I back against the wall "You're going to give me to her aren't you"

Klaus eyes go hybrid and he runs at me

before I know what happens I'm standing a club looking place