Breaking the sireline

apparently Elijah daggered Aunt Rebekah

"You daggered Rebekah? And you're just telling me now?"

"She sacrificed herself in order to protect us" Elijah says "And, to protect her, I've told Niklaus, and I'm telling you. No one would have known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life"

"The prophecy says you three will be felled by friend, family, and foe. Rebekah was fallen by family. That leaves friend and foe. You and Klaus have a lot of foes"

Elijah smiles "Just one or two"

"But not many friends" I laugh

Klaus walks into the room with Stefan Salvatore

"Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend"

I frown at him

"bunny-muncher"

he smiles at me "Samael you look different"

that leads me to flipping him off

dad smiles amused at us both "Stefan, this is Freya, my brand-new older sister. A long story. Stefan needs a favor"

"Course he does" I mumble "The scooby gang always needs something"

"You're a lot more mouthy then I remember" Stefan says

I frown at him "I was five last time you saw me. I'm going to my room because his face makes me sick."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley busts in my room "Somethings happened to Klaus and Elijah"

good god this family

with a sigh I follow her to the courtyard where Marcel is and Lucien

"I had no idea Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down!" He shouts "And regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh? He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got"

Lucien frowns "You can hardly fault a man for following his heart. Yet, the moment she started raving about firing white oak with Klaus, well....words were said, hearts broken, veins drained"

my eyes roll "You'll find I can fault you for following your heart"

"You're one to talk about trust-- who was it that handed my dead husband's heart to the people that helped murder him?"

Marcel frowns "I bought your life with that heart. But hey, you know what? You called me here, so if you have another plan? Please, let's hear it"

"we storm the coven house" I butt in "Stop them and save the day"

Marcel does not like that plan "Easy for you two. You two aren't sired by anyone"

"It's not just about de-siring...we've got to stop an execution"

brother-uncle makes a face

"What are you talking about?"

"A lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart is somehow going to break the sire link? I'm sorry, but your darling Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this. She will let Davina de-sire both brothers, then test the spell's success by firing a white oak bullet into Klaus's heart. I mean, it's win-win for her-- if you live, Marcel, we'll, she's won. If not, at least she's eliminated teh rival sireline, including me" Lucien says

Hayley starts up "His prophecy witch said she saw Klaus die and his entire sireline burn"

my eyes roll "Well we aren't letting them die"

Stefan walks into the courtyard

"Count me in, I don't want to die"

Hayley's very shocked at this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucien, Stefan, and I are looking at the blueprint of the Davilla Estate

"Could we use one of these tunnels to slip into a back room" Stefan asks

my eyes roll "And what fight our way through all the thousand year old vampires? An eight year old, a three hundred year old, a hundred and fifty year old, a newer Hybrid, and Lucien"

Lucien smiles amused "He's got a point" he looks up the stairs "Is this really the best help we can get?"

"Doesn't matter. We're not getting their bodies back. Strix from all over the world are flying in to make sure this spell goes off. they're guarding every entrance and exit"

"Are you not their boss or whatever?" I scoff "Tell them to fuck off"

Marcel's eyes narrow "Aya has no problem staging a coup"

we all sigh

Hayley and Freya walk in

"Freya figured out a way to get the boys out of the chambre. She just needs a strong enough power source"

"I'd channel Finn, but he's all for letting our brothers parish. It's between Lucien and Samael. They both are very strong"

Lucien and I glance at each other

"Why not both" I smile "More power better our chances"

Lucien breathes through his nose but then Freya snaps as does his neck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freya and I tied Lucien to a chair, lit candles around the room, and got the herbs

"Onlucan et permette mon osti--" Freya and I chant

Lucien wakes up

"Did you have to tie me up"

Freya sighs "I need you not to move"

Lucien smirks "You're a dark one, Freya Mikaelson. Vervain ropes, penetrating spells...Throw in a Pinot and a cheap motel, and you've got the beginnings of a romance"

Freya smirks back "Well, you'd have to survive this first. You see, there's an anchor locking my brothers inside. Something representational"

this is gross....I'm grossed out

"That's why they can't get out. But, I'm going to bust into this little mental prison and shatter it from the inside... And, it's going to take most of my power, most of Sammy's, and probably all of yours"

"Oh, love, my stamina's never been an issue. Go on, have at it. I'll be bound to the edge of my seat until your return"

Oh, my god

"Could you two not flirt in front of me" I ask "I'm going to puke"

Freya thinks it funny

we link hands once again

"Onlucan et permette mon ostium" Lucien starts groaning "Onlucan et permette mon ostium. Onlucan et permette mon ostium..." Wind blows in "Dia a la vida"

we both end up in the Chambre De Chasse

"Quickly find us what represents you" Freya demands

dad smirks but then his throat splits open and starts chocking on blood. Elijah follows

"Freya" I wine "What do we do"

"Take the queens" dad calls "The women we betrayed represents us"

we grab the queen from the table "Onlucan et permette mon ostium" Elijah disappears then we do the same to the other queen then dad disappears

we return to our bodies at the Compound to start unbinding Lucien

his skin starts turning bright red

"No...Davina's breaking the link"

Lucien screams bloody murder