the Harvest girls

I walk into another part of the house to find Hayley surrounded by junk

"having a sale?"

"I just figured while we're stuck here, I may as well work out which stuff to keep and which to donate" she laughs

"I found Hope in the attic with the dust.....she's restless" I tell

"She's not restless, she's bored" Hayley sighs "She's bored, most kids her age would be at school, they'd have friends beyond measure"

I give her a look

"You're the weird one" she rolls her eyes "And you were always in something dangerous"

my eyes roll "Once this is all over she can go to school when she wants or something....I don't know why she would want to but..."

she smiles at me "Sometimes it's amazes me that you're so big and so mature"

"Mature is a big word" I chuckle "Besides the family needs protection and we both know dad is not the best at that"

there's a pounding on the wall centered from dad's room

"Gonna help me go through this stuff? Never know you might find something useful"

I pick up some book "Oh, my god, Killing the Hollow. Just sitting around in these CDs of 90s music"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Elijah isn't answer his phone" Hayley pops her head in my room

I sigh "I'll try Freya. You might want to hold onto these" I give her the photo's

"We should take more family pictures"

my eyebrow lifts "So that someone can find it in a thousand years and see us still looking the same?"

"Well, not everyone in this family is immortal anymore"

"Freya being one" I sigh "She's not picking up, either"

"I'm sure they're fine. They're just busy"

I give her a look "Are we ever fine, Hayley? Besides I should be out there doing something"

"Dodging an evil ghost you wants you and Klaus dead? No, you're safe here"

"Safe and not doing anything" I groan

"Your sister needs you..."

I scoff "No, my sister needs to Hollow to be dead!"

"Why are you yelling at me, Samael Mikaelson? I'm on your side"

"Because I'm trapped here and I hate being trapped places! And my dad fucking hates me because I locked him in his room!"

Hayley sighs "He doesn't hate you"

"He does and I deserve it" I spit "I'm a disappointment"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic is back apparently and getting into the house

"The Hollow is gonna have a feast tonight. We can sacrifice the whole family. Your sister's around here somewhere, isn't she? How convenient"

"HOPE!" I shout "Hope?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find her and dad out in the street

sighing I feel way better

"Oh, thank god"

"Sam" Hope says "What happened?"

oh, ya, I'm covered in blood

"It's paint" I tell "I accidently knocked all dad's paints over. Made a mess"

"Where's Hayley" dad asks bearing down at me

"She's at home, waiting for you, Hope. Are you okay?"

she pouts "Sam, don't be mad. I-I let dad out and he kept me safe"

I hug her "Not mad, dad and are being silly. We're have a fight about who can protect you better when we should be working together"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day

"Hope, what's going on" Hayley asks

"Mom? Can you hear them, too"

"What's going on" I ask the same time dad does

"Look at me" Hayley says "Tell me what you heard"

"Voices. They said that we're connected to this. You and me"

I look around "Bones can talk now?"

dad points at the bone "If this fossil has been whispering lies, I'll gladly throw it in the river"

"No. Not the bone. The witches. The Ancestors. They have a message for us. A warning"

"Course it was the ancestors"

"Tell me what they said" Hayley asks

"They want you to go to St. Anne's Church to talk to them. They said you have to do exactly what they say, and you have to do it now. Before the Hollow comes for us"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's quiet" Hayley says

"No, we're not in a church" I scoff "I thought we were in a zoo"

"This is also a trap" dad says

"We don't know that"

"When is it not a trap?" I crumble "We're Mikaelsons"

"The coven protects their own" Hayley states "Hope's one of them now. She's part of their legacy"

my eyes roll "What makes her one and not me? Plus if someone is going to be anything they have to go through me"

"Hope is a far cry from a French Quarter fortune-teller. And while we're on the subject, she's seven. If anyone wants to talk to her, they should ask my permission"

Hayley gives us a look "You two are gonna be a lot of fun when she starts dating"

"She's not" I state

dad pats my head "I'm gonna be a perfect gentleman. And should any of her suitors fail to meet my expectations, I'll compel them to the priesthood. Oh, look, Harvest Girls. I assume you speak on behalf of your Ancestors"

"Provide that you've come in peace" one of the girls says

"Well, that depends on you, doesn't it" dad growls

"We don't want a fight. We're here to offer a deal" the same one says

"Although your brother did murder all four of us, so let's not pretend we're friends" anther one says

"Well" I smirk "We agree none of us are friends. Where are they?"

"We need your blood" the first one says "not yours" she points to me "You can find them with your own magic"

"That's funny, I didn't hear you say 'please'"

"If you want answers, we have to guide you to the Ancestors. But since you aren't witches..." the second one says

"We need to bend the rules. How?" Hayley questions

"Simple loophole. You're both bound by blood to a New Orleans witch. We can use the link to your child to cast a spell and link you to an audience with the dead"

"Why do I get the feeling there's something you're not mentioning?"

"Just one thing" the second one smiles "This is gonna hurt"

my smile rings out "I like you"

the witch blushes some and coughs