Saved him

Davina's grave is covered with graffiti

"Samael. I was wondering where you were. I wasn't sure if you were ever coming back. I kept wondering if you were going to come back for Klaus"

a smile forms "We need some time but-"

"They were all linked to Klaus" Marcel laughs "I've known about that for awhile"

I look over "Did you hold off because I threatened you? Or because Rebekah was with them? It's funny because there has been endless guys after you that she said she loved. Is there a chance that you would let dad go?"

"No"

"Well, you know that my family always gets what they want. No matter how long it takes and I only get stronger with everyday. Is he really worth all that trouble"

Marcel laughs "Come on Samael. I know you don't think it's that easy. Asking nicely. Keeping Klaus hostage comes with certain advantages. He makes a good trophy. Proof that I took down the worst monster in the world. Any of my guys get bitten by wolves, I can use his blood to fix that. And, if I need to, I can use him to keep your family in line. Besides, if I'm being honest, he deserves to suffer. so, yeah. He is worth the trouble"

I bust out laughing "A trophy, huh? That's a little narcasstic of you but sure. Also, you could have been stockpiling blood for five years but then again you're not that bright suppose it was from all the beatings you took as a slave. Besides, if we're honest Marcel, he wasn't must of a man to begin with. As for your revenge for absolutely nothing, you've had five years"

"Absolutely nothing" he scoffs "What about all the guys your family's lost"

"Wars have casualties" I say then something occurs to me "this is about Davina"

"Don't say her name" he snaps at me

my eyebrows lift "I liked her too you know. I wanted to come to her funeral but I thought you lot wouldn't take it well so I went to Cami's. I didn't even like Cami that much"

"I'm also talking about myself. Elijah killed me in cold blood--"

"I never defended him. You are part of the Mikaelson brew right or wrong. Davina was not and Elijah just needs to be taken down a notch"

"Oh, come on! Is that really your defense?"

"I have no defense" I shout "I know who I am and I know what happens to people who go against dad and Elijah. But none of us are innocent in this. Neither you or I"

he hangs his head

"Damn...you always no how to get a man down"

I pat his shoulder with a sigh "Hope is big now...you wanna see a picture?"

Marcel smiles back "I would love too"

getting out my phone I pull up a picture