The Hollow?

I woke up about two hours ago

"What's the holdup? All right, we rescued Nik, we escaped mortal danger why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez? You can catch up on the last five years when we're on our way-- I can assure you haven't missed that much"

"Why Saint-Tropez?" I ask

Kol smirks "I suppose we could do Bora Bora or Aruba"

Elijah's eyes role "Circumstances have changed we will leave here soon enough"

"We have our nephew and niece to consider" Rebekah adds

"Kol has a point" Freya says "We need to put an ocean between us and Marcel Gerard as soon as possible"

"We're not going anywhere today" dad states "I want one day of peace with my children. Before we uproot them"

"Could you lot stop speaking about me like I'm not in the room" I growl "Also, I know you lot lost time but I am thirteen years old and I do not need protected. Lastly, I agree with Uncle Kol and Aunt Freya"

"One day" dad states "We're in the middle of nowhere, the house is cloaked. We weren't followed, and I'm not asking"

"Everybody, look who's awake" Hayley says

looking over it's Hope

"Good morning, princess" I say with a smile walking over

she hugs me and then hides behind me looking over "Hello"

"Hello" dad says

grabbing her hand I point to dad "That's dad" then I keep going "Elijah-"

"the one you think is full of himself?" Hope whispers like we all can't here her

I chuckle "Exactly, Aunt Rebekah"

"She's the one who has too many boyfriends right"

my head nods "Uncle Kol"

"He's the cool one"

"Uncle Finn"

"the boring one"

"Aunt Freya"

"The one who knows magic"

then she gets behind me more looking towards Hayley "Mom, can I go play in the garden?"

"Yeah. Sure"

she goes to the garden

"What things did you tell her" dad asks me

my shoulder tense "I didn't. I told her that you were awesome and took down all the bad guys. That there was this one bad guy that had you and you needed saved by a warrior so you could be with the princess....her. She's just a shy girl"

"She's shy?" Kol asks "Are we sure she's a Mikaelson? You weren't shy"

"I'm awesome" I shoot back "She just hasn't seen the things I did at her age. She's never heard the horror story's about you. All she knows is that you protect us, no matter what"

"And yet she fears me"

"She doesn't" I insist "I made you up to be a king which is why she's a princess, dad. And now you're here, you have a lot to live up too"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad's with Hope, Hayley's with Elijah, Rebekah and Kol are together, and so are Freya and Finn. I thought I would go check on our hostage

"Sup, Keelin"

she sighs at me "I don't know you're name"

"Samael, but I suppose as our hostage you can call me Sam" I take off the mask "You can have a break from that"