Grounded

"I'm listening" Sofya says

"you hand over all your weapon, expose the Hollow's allies, and my uncle will ensure you leave here...unscathed"

Finn is looking at me through the window

"What about Marcel"

Jesus, lady, I didn't do anything to him

"I'll release his spell after the party. I've grown tired of him anyhow" I sigh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent and I go to this Warehouse

"Hello" I smile as we walk in "Sofya says you've come to kill me us"

Vincent starts chanting a spell pinning them to a wall

"I was you, once. Thought the Hollow was gonna give me all sorts of power. And it ended up taking away everything that I've ever loved. It took away my family, took away my wife. It left me with absolutely nothing. Now, I hate vampires. I hate Klaus Mikaelson more than any of them. And I'm willing... to stand beside him against that thing that you call your master. Now, that right there should show you just how bad your master actually is"

wow "I'm gonna take that as a compliment." I look towards the guys on the wall "I should flay teh skin from your bones, I saw my dad do that one time when I was like four. But these are uncommon times, are they not? And they call for uncommon mercies. I am not a merciful person because mercy is for the weak. You and your other sickos have a choice. Leave the Hollow or die with it. Either way is okay with me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sofya jumps me as I'm on the street

"Where is the spell"

"You have an unexpectedly useful one-track mind. You might just have to stick around"

she glares "We had a deal. I basically handed you those weapons"

I breath out my nose "I didn't do anything to him, love. He has his own mind and he only did this so that the Hollow doesn't hurt anymore children. You know how he is about Children. I have a question, I didn't do anything to you but I do have my father's eyes so what did he do to you"

"Five hundred years ago... a Russian village named Kalach. A nice summer day. Big, happy family. Outdoor wedding feast. Ring any bells? I'd gone off to get more wine. I returned to see him feeding on my sister. The wedding party, my entire family... all dead. I hid and watched what he did"

my eyes scrunch "Sounds like him, but I will have to remind you that I am not him at all. Although, I am glad I took your weapons now that I know you're hell-bent on revenge"

"Careful not to overplay your hand, Samael. I've hated Klaus a lot longer then I've known Marcel"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you retrieve all the weapons?" Elijah asks

I turn around "Hmm, I'm not sure, let's ask Dominic. Oh, wait, his corpse is burning in a dumpster. I don't kill anyone, and you become an executioner in a few short hours"

"Let me handle this"

"Heard that before, so, tell me why should I do that"

"Hope" is all he says

"It's because of her I have to be involved." I growl "So, Uncle dearest....spill the piping hot tea"

his eyes roll at my language "This thing wants to be reborn. This morning, Vincent said that whenever it resurfaces, it does so in four distinct locations. I can't tell why"

Hayley walks in out of no where

"It's looking for something. Four things, by the sound of it. And I'm pretty sure that I have one of them. my parents were killed protecting this from one of the Hollow's followers"

"In every witch spell to come back the remains of that witch is needed. Mommy Hayley picked a piece of our enemy"

"Lucky me" she deadpans "Who has the other three?"

"Dominic." Elijah says "Dominic said that he had found something here"

"What? There's just, like, a bag of bones laying around that I didn't know about"

my eyes furrow "Dominic's death was a distraction then"

"They sued our own deception against me" Elijah says

"This thing has followers everywhere" Hayley sighs "They've infiltrated the entire city. If they get to the other bones before we do..."

I grown "They're gonna raise that thing and it's gonna come for us"

I jump up "I'm going to go tell dad about what's happened....Hope's not in there is she?"

"Uh, no she's asleep in another room" Hayley tells

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's the next day

"Ugh, O-positive. You heathen" Elijah says

I groan "No blood where Hope is"

"What are we suppose to do?" Finn asks "There could be any number of disciples out there"

"Everyone wants to kill us, Finn" I give "If Elijah hadn't been in a rush to kill Dominic we'd be against someone we know"

Elijah gives me a look "It's like Niklaus is still here"

"I take it you have a plan" I sigh

"Freya will place a barrier spell on the compound. No one gets in or out" Elijah tells

"Oh so we're staying here, doing nothing, while our countless enemies resurrect so crazy witch and you're not staying here are you"

"I have a little errand to run"

"And you've grounded me?" I guess "While you're out solving our problems"

"Essentially. Why don't you take our your obviously anger issues that you have inherited from your father our on that filthy jawbone our enemy seems so fascinated by"

"Fine"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk up the stairs to the attic to hear Hope reading a weird poem

"That's slightly creepy" I murmur

"It's an old book of rhymes" Hope tells "There's a lot of weird stuff here"

my eyes look around "I don't think you should play up here. The splinters, dust, and I'm pretty sure Uncle Finn sleeps up here upside down like a bat"

"Sam... was there another little boy beside you that use to live here?"

I take her hand "Why don't you go ask dad"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------