Werewolf bite

once he has Tristan down he turns to me

"It's time for you to go, Samael"

"No" I state "I wanna stay and help"

he gives me a look

"Samael"

"You want me to except you all and be apart of the family but how am I going to do that if you don't let me help. Please dad let me stay"

his eyes soften

ha got you sucker

I wonder how much I can get with this word

"Alright but you only get to watch"

I nod

Klaus turns back to Tristan "When Aurora wakes, you will convince her to return my sister"

"Oh, would that it were so simple. Aurora has made it clear she means to control her own fate. I presume that includes keeping her own counsel, as well"

would that it were so simple....what does that mean

Klaus shrugs "I think she might be more amenable if she's forced to watch as I tear you limb from limb"

damn please do

"You could torture me, but even if my sister decided to return yours as a result, Rebekah's homecoming would be marred by The Strix, who would descend upon the city like a plague of locusts, killing whomever stood in their way"

hmm

"Violence is everywhere" I say "We can try...but"

Klaus lunges for Tristan

he gets up to stop him "Think, Niklaus. All these threats, this needless escalation of violence? We play into the worst possible outcome of this prophecy. There's a better solution"

what

"What might that be" Klaus asks

Tristan says "We cannot prevent fate, but we can but we can take control of it" then he takes a step closer "Keep your siblings alive by helping me seal them away. Let them fall-- only for the year-- and leave yourself free to stand guard over them. If you care from them at all, it really is your only choice"

"Oh my god" I gasp "I think I dislike him more then Elijah"

Klaus glares at Tristan but smiles at me

"It's quite the conundrum, isn't it? If I kill you, Aurora will be furious, and she's my sister's keeper"

I say we kill him anyway

"Not to mention the object of your depraved desires. Yet, despite all your time together, you hold no influence over her. I do"

cocky dick head

"And, once Elijah's safety is assured, and thus mine as well, I'll convince Aurora to hand Rebekah over to us"

"So my dad is alone and easier to kill?" I question "With uncle Elijah and aunt Rebekah out of the picture you'd figure he would be an easy kill for you and your clan of vampires with sticks up their asses to off"

"It's not the first time your father has let him siblings slumber while you toil on." the man says "And, in a year, when the prophecy has passed and each of our fates secured, you may wake them at your own leisure if you so choose"

Klaus chuckles "That's very bold of you, to suggest I betray my own blood. Perhaps I should kill you right now"

"Well, there is one thing I know which you do not, with regard to your beloved sister..." he circles us "Aurora has procured the exact location of Rebekah's watery grave in two sealed envelopes. Hers contained the latitude... Thus, each of us has one half of the coordinates you need to find your sister. Assuming, of course, you keep us both alive"

I smirk at Klaus going into the Arabic language that most don't know "ledi khatta yegeb an naoud elly gharfa al-tam"

Tristan glares at me curiously "Arabic....sadly it's one of the few languages I don't know"

"maza khattata" Klaus says back

I smile

"hill tuthak bey ya abelle"

father of mind sighs

seconds later we are all back at the table

"Longitude and latitude. Lovely" Lucien says

the only two people who seem satisficed is Tristan and Aurora

"Well, despite our differences, I believe great strides were made today"

Aurora hums

"Tristan, I can't murder you at this very moment, but I could just as easily tear those eyeballs from your skull and feed them to your sister"

that's the Elijah I lov-like a lot

"Elijah" Klaus smiles "These are our guests"

"Nik, it's so sweet of you to defend us" Aurora smiles

I stand up to walk around looking as I just want to speak to Freya

"You know, I doubted my brother's wisdom in bringing us all together today, but he was right"

they are so cocky

"We have to life up to realties" I shrug "Make hard choices to get farther in life" I stop between Freya and Tristan "I have confidence in my dad's choice"

in one false move I bite down on Tristan's neck while snapping his neck

Klaus seems pleased with my thought process "Well, seeing as the only people who can heal your brother is my son and myself I would bring me my sister. If not Tristan will die slowly and painfully"

Aurora glares "You betray me after all your promises of love?"

I grab Tristan dragging him towards Klaus

"Now I have your brother-- a sibling for a sibling. I want Rebekah back"

she sneers "You will regret this" then turns and yells

dinning rooms a fucking mess now

"After everything today, you just let her go?" Freya raves

"Aurora should be easy enough to control. We have Tristan now" Elijah says

Klaus turns to Lucien "Lucien, you will take me to Camille, and you will surrender the medallion, or you will meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep" he turns to me "Sam, I trust you will stay with our guest"

it's Sam- you know what he can just fucking call me Sam

"Yup" I pop