SON?

3rd Person

Elijah and Rebekah are at the compound listening to Hayley's voicemail

"Elijah...I'm calling to say goodbye. Hope, Samael, and I...we can't be apart of your family anymore. All Hope's life, her family has tried to destroy her. Samael doesn't know right or wrong he doesn't know love. Him and Jackson seem to get along great. That can't be their story's"

the two originals listening look devastated. Behind them Klaus is sneaking up becoming angry

"Family is supposed to love you. Even if Sam was free of Dahlia's first born curse, the two of them would be Klaus kids. They would inherit a thousand years of enemies, all his anger and rage... I don't want them to be Mikaelsons, all the pain that comes with that name... They don't deserve that"

Klaus is in tears taking deep breaths

"Elijah, I" Hayley sighs

"DADDY HELP ME" a young Samael screams from the background with a teary sound "I want you please. I'm sorry. I'll do better"

"be quiet" Hayley says "Goodbye"

in the back of the compound Klaus is furious as he leaves the compound

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're still in the fucking bayou and it smells like shit out here

I'm outside sitting on the ground

"How's the little one" an old lady who I learned was named Mary says

"Sleeping right through the storm" Hayley sighs "Mary, I appreciate you coming, but you should know what you're going up against"

this old wolf lady gives her a look "An ancient witch wants to steal my new grandson?" did she just call me her grandson??? "Not on my watch"

she should probably rethink this because if it weren't for Hope being here and this fucking bracelet they have on me I would snap her fucking neck

the lady holds up a bundle of leave looking things

"I brought you something that might come in handy. In my youth, wolves and witches had a peace" in the other hand she holds a lighter "A voodoo queen I knew showed me how to use herbs to see if magic was afoot. Combine Solomon seal and snapdragon and burn 'em"

Voodoo huh sounds interesting

Mary lights the bundle before setting them in a clay bowl

"If the smoke is white, all's clear. If it's black, there's a hex in the air. And if it's red? Well, then you know you're in trouble"

the smoke turns black

"I think Aunt Dahlia is coming for me" I purse my lips "If I were you I would hand me over"

they both ignore me

"Just what I thought-- this storm ain't natural"

Hayley sighs "Dahlia's trying to pin us down"

Jackson and another werewolf walk out

"The road to the highway is flooded. The quickest way out of here is on foot, through back roads"

Hayley sighs

"What's wrong"

"Elijah called. Klaus is gone. We don't know where he went"

hmm

"That settle it-- we gotta get out of here"

"What about the others?" Hayley asks