Chapter 16

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't own Naruto so fuck you. Not...

Ryuu POV

We are heading through the forest to train and Kakashi was being slow. *He is like a grandma.* Nathan told me. 'I know.' I responded. I got annoyed by Kakashi's slow pace and granlbbed him. I teleported to the clearing where we would train.

"You're slow." I informed him be fore leaving and going back to the others. They didn't ask questions as they are getting used to my antics. Soon we arrived at the clearing where Kakashi was waiting, much sooner than we would have if I handmt done what I did.

Kakashi explained that we would be climbing trees without our hands and gave us a demonstration, the entire time with his nose in his book. I waited to try and climb the tree until he and Sakura left.

I climbed the tree perfectly after three tries using my awesome knowledge of Chakra. I sat down in my tree and decided to videotape Saukes fails. I finished taping and added quacking noises everytime he fell. I named it "Duckie can't fly".

I showed it to Nathan and we laughed our asses off. After a while I got bored of watching them and jumped out my tree, bethinking to walk away. Before I left the clearing I pinned a note to the trunk of the tree I was previously using. It read:

Dear Peoples,

I will be training by myself. I will be back around dinner. If I am not, don't come find me. If you interupt me I WILL kill you. -Ryuu

PS: unicorns will take over our minds.

Naruto and Sasuke didn't notice me leaving as I walked in a random dire took and began to wander. After a while I found a small clearing with a small stream. Time to practice walking on water.

I stripped down to some shorts I had under my pants and the bandages around my chest before I prepared to try to walk on water. I concentrated Chakra to my feet like I did with the tree and took exactly one step before I fell into the water.

This kept repeating for a while until I felt myself running low on Chakra. I summoned all my concentration in a last ditch effort and stepped onto the water. One step two steps three step. I am walking on water.

*You finally fucking did it. You were taking too long.* Nathan told me. I got so excited and distracted that I fell into the water. *Great job Mercy.* Nathan stated.

"Well fuck you too Nathan." I said to him. *What? I was congratulating you.* he told me.

"With sarcasm." I responded getting dressed. I was still wet unfortunately since I don't have a towel. After getting dressed I realized I didn't know where the hell I was or how to get back. *Crap.* Nathan said.

"I thought you had a photographic memory?" I questioned him. *I was asleep.*he deadpanned. "Well then." I said getting up and walking away. I wandered around until I found Naruto passed out in a clearing.

"Fuck it, I am going to sleep." I stated its too late for me. *Amen sista.* Nathan condescended. And with that I lay down onthe ground and sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Morning)

Ryuu Pov

"Nurf." *Rawr.* "meh go away." I growled. *I cant and Haku is here.* Nathan told me. "Fuck." I stated, sitting up. I was whet I slept last night and Haku was about to wake up Naruto.

"Hey," I said. "I hate your outfit." I finished as he watched me.

"Why?" He said sounding amused.

"I hate pink." I informed him simply. *So do I its whorish. * Nathan told me 'even on a dude?' I thought to him. *Yes.*

I chuckled as Haku continued to wake Naruto. I lay back on the grass and went back to sleep well tried to... I think. I woke up again because a rock hit me in the face. *ouch* I just rolled over onto my Katana which hurt.

I sat up and cracked my neck. "Ow." I said tiredly. I stood up then and peered at the two people in front of me. It was Naruto and Sasuke. I walked away soon afterwards.

"Bye." I said. *So you realized what time it is?* Nathan said.

"Yeah, time to train." I responded. *Really I thought it was adventure time?!* And the sarcasm begins.

"Its also time to get a watch." I said boredly. *True.* Nathan chuckled. Before I trained I realized I hadn't eaten for a REALLY long time.

"Shit!" I said. *What?* Nathan asked.

"I'm so effing hungry." I moaned out. Nathan just snickered at me so I told him to shutup. I then went fishing. *How are you going to cook them and skin them and gut them?* Nathan said trying to trigger revulsion.

"I'm still hungry" I told him blankly. *Damn I was hoping that would work. I don't want to see that.*he told me.

"Then go in the Pervy Closet of Doom." I told him and he happily agreed. Maybe a bit too happily. I took out a kunai and took aim at some fish in the water. I threw one and caught a fish. I repeated the process until I had 4 fish.

*Now how to start a fire?* said Nathan coming back out. "Fireballs man. I thought you had a good memory?" I said. *I do.* He responded grimly and I smirked. You see Nathan doesn't trust me with fire. *No one should* I grinned creepily.

I gathered sticks and stones and set up a fire pit. I did the Jutsu having to do it three times. The first was too close and burnt the sleeves of my jacket. The second was too far, but third times the charm.

I sat down and gutted the fish Nathan tagging inside my head. "Shutup." I growled at him stoking the fire and throwing the fish guts in the river so they wouldn't stink. *Sorry cant talk busy gagging.*Said the usual voice in my head Nathan.

"Ryuu?" Said a voice from behind me, making me freeze.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________