Chapter 20

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Now that I have ssaid that, it is time to go die from the pain of not being able to rape-Ahem-MEET Kakashi.

Sakura: Yeah, you totally want to MEET him. Just like I want to MEET Sasuke.

Naruto: But, you have already met Sasuke. Why would you want to meet him again?

Sakura: Thats not what I meant. MEET means r-!

Me: Thats enough for now!!! BACK TO THE STORY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ryuu Pov

       "Baka!" Sakura said, bonking me on the head.

       "G-gomen, Sakura-chan." I said rubbing the place where she hit me. 

       "Why didn't you tell us about Nathan?!" She yelled.

       "I-i..." I faltered and breathed deeply.

       "I've had bad experiences happen to me when I told people about him." I stated bitterly.

       "What kind of bad experiences?" Naruto prodded.

       "Just bad experiences, OK!" I burst and hid under the blankets. As soon as I woke I was interrogated. I do mean as SOON as I woke up. They scared the hell out of me when I opened my eyes. *Yeah they did! You squealed like a little girl!* Nathan told me.

       'I am a little girl!' I thought back to him. *Yet they still believe you are a boy* 'Tch, Details.' *You sound like Uchiha.* He told me. 'Hn' I thought back, purposefully pissing him off. I felt someone hit me on the head, before clearly hearing Nathan's voice.

       "No! Bad! Snap out of it!" He said. I growled and sprang out of bed, tackling him. I began  to punch the living daylights out of him, smiling sadistically. Nathan fought back rolling us over.

       "Fuck you!" We growled at each other. 

       "In bed!" We said yelling.

       "Your mom!" We chorused for the third time, before realising our awkward position. My leg was tangled in his and Nathan was on top of me. We pushed away from eachother, laughing our asses off. 

       "Its like another Naruto." Kakashi muttered. I chuckled again at that, remembering that Nathan once told me I am like five Naruto's inside my head. 

       "Its my specialty!" I said with a Guy face and a thumbs up, while sitting on my knees out of bed. I realised my mistake too late and tried to dive back in bed, but Kakashi caught me before I could. 

       "Damnit!" I swore loudly. Kakashi hit me on the head and gripped my elbow, preventing me from escaping. I pouted, puffing out my cheeks and crossing my arms.

       "Really M-Ryuu? Pouting? I thought you were more mature than that!" Nathan said dramatically.

       "But Nathan! You must understand!" I sighed out, equally as dramatic. 

       "No. I cannot be seen with you anymore" He said, choking back sobs. 

       "But, Nathan!" I said and he lunged at me hugging me.

       "Ryuu!" Nathan moaned.

       "Nathan!" I cried.

       " I'm so sorry!" We fake blubbered, clutching at eachother. Everyone in the room just looked on with a disturbed look on their faces as we stood up and bowed.