Just The Way You Are

[[This shall be the last. I don't know why I'm writing this so early, 7/2/2015, I just thought of it and I hated the idea of forgetting this cute story. It's the final and I have to say, so far I've enjoyed updating every one of it. Maybe I'll write extras or something. And if you have been reading this and actually read so far, thanks for reading! And here is the last of Oikawa x Reader, Hope You Enjoy!!]]

P.s. because Wattpad was being a shit. I had to reupload. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

It was that day. The day he was finally going to do it. Spotlight and all eyes on him. As his hand gently strummed the strings of he guitar in his hands. His voice making every word clear...

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

One look at your eyes could send him miles away. How it seemed to portray and express your emotions more than your expressions or words could. Every time he spoke to you, he would see the small yet bright glimmer in your beautiful eyes.

Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

Oikawa loved your hair. He'd run his fingers through them and play gently with the end of each strand. He loved the way you styled it when you did. He loved the way it would just stay the way it was with just a few combing.

She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

He always wanted to. But the confidence you had in yourself increased and decreased randomly. Your confidence in yourself was something he wanted to bring up and he knew he could just tell you the few words over and over, either until it loses its effects or until it was over effective. He just wanted to show you how beautiful you were in his eyes.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

The few words he had always wanted to say but you wouldn't believe and he could tell from the small gentle smile and the slight nod you gave him. But he promised himself that he'd always. Always. Remind you that you're the one he wanted.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Your smile was drop dead gorgeous and he wanted a time for himself to stare at you and your smile. He wanted time to just pause and stay until he had grown tired of your smile, but he knew, that if time did stop for him, until he grew tired of your smile, it was sure that time would never continue.

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

He knew you'd feel uncomfortable with it but he wanted to at least place a light peck on those lips of yours and cuddle with you and do nothing more than be together. Holding your body in his arms, protecting you and talking to you. Making jokes, watching a movie, going out. Just a small peck a day...

Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy

Oikawa loved to hear you laugh. The laugh you always tried to hide. You had a voice of an angel, and that, Oikawa believed. He would do anything to get rid of the frown on your face. He wanted to make you laugh and never to make you cry. He'd blame himself forever if he made you cried.

She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday...

And he would continue to tell you even after death...

Putting down the guitar, and walking down the stage that was prepared in a restaurant. He silently thanked everyone that was supporting him, as the spotlight shone on him and another on the girl he loved so.

"(L/N) (F/N), to have dealt with me for so many years, and telling me that you wouldn't give up on me... From the first day I met you until now, there was a question I had always wanted to ask... Will you marry me?"

Oikawa kneeled. His hand holding a small red velvet box with a magnificent silver ring in it, the diamond just right and bright. The girl, you, he had proposed to couldn't retain her smile, as tears of joy ran down her cheeks, she said a word that sealed their fates, "yes".

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Thank you for Reading every chapter if you did. Or even putting this story in your reading list. I enjoyed updating every chapter in this. Thanks for supporting this story and I'll do my best to make more! Once again, THANKS FOR READING!]]

UPDATED AND EDITED: 8/3/2015