Are We Still Together?: I Don't Know

[[So, I decided to watch 110 of Fairy Tail again where Juvia fights Meldy to save Gray. And from there onwards is just pain and sadness- I swear... I don't think this is gonna be a happy one either- Hope You Enjoy~!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"(F/N)!! Come on! Are you in there?!"

Leave!

"Are you alright?! You've been locked up in there for a long time now!"

Leave!

"Are you having a fever? You've been absent too you know?"

"Are you done?! Just leave me alone!"

That's right... He didn't care. He didn't care. He found his childhood friend. He doesn't need you anymore.

"(F/N)! What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know! Just leave! Please..."

Oikawa's voice stopped and you calmed down. You were having a really high fever due to standing in the rain a few days ago. And this was the first time from that day Oikawa came to visit you. He had Samizaki, why would he need you anymore?

Your phone started ringing. Oikawa.

You clicked your tongue and put it on silent. Your head started to spin. Again. You were having headaches often lately. You laid silently on your bed, ignoring everyone and everything.

Was it the end for the both of you?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You arrive at school, ignoring Oikawa behind you. "(F/N)-chan! I already told you! I won't talk to-"

"Tooru. That's not the problem okay?! I don't want to restrict you having conversations with Samizaki-san. It's just that... I don't know! My mind is still hazy! Just leave me alone for now, okay?"

Oikawa frowned and you turned around, ready to ignore anything he was going to say. Yet he didn't say anything. But as you started to walk, arms wrapped around you, stopping your movement. Oikawa had his face buried in your neck. "(F/N)-chan... I'm sorry if I made you feel alone... But please don't leave me. I promise it won't happen ever again."

"Tooru..."

"Please forgive me."

"I already did. I... Just don't know what to do.."

"Alright... (F/N)-chan... I'll be awaiting your answer to this, okay? I Love You." He said sternly. You loved and hated when he did that.

He let go of you and pat your head, heading back to his class. You sigh, and went back to yours. Maybe you will... Maybe you won't...

Samizaki was away with her family for a few days and Oikawa finally paid attention to you. You were still confused on what you wanted to do. Accept him or decline? You couldn't decide. Such a simple choice yet you couldn't decide. He had ignored you completely and it was understandable but you didn't know why, you didn't feel comfortable with having him back.

What were you going to do?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Another one... Part 3- alright. I'm sorry for dragging this and I'm sorry cause it's short, but I'm not really in the mood to write something 'happy' maybe my mood will change back to normal tomorrow at school- anyways, hope you await the next. And Thanks For Reading!]]