It'll All Be Fine

[[Okay. Not. A. Good. Day. For. Me. It's not easy being the middle person for a family of 4 whenever a conflict starts between two family members. It's not easy at all. This is not going to be a happy ending. Try not to... I'm sorry.]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"(F/N)-chan?"

"Yeah?"

"You'll be coming right?"

"Sorry. I won't. I'm busy."

"Ah... Okay." Hanabi hung up. You sighed.

Another phone call.

"Hello?"

"(F/N)! Can we go out today?"

"Tooru? Sorry. Not today." You apologized.

Yeah... Not today...

Oikawa seemed disappointed when he said, "alright... Maybe some other day then..."

Yeah... Maybe...

You hung up. Ah... The pain. The series of emotions you have to go through. It was so painful yet so similar. Tears forcefully tried to pour but you kept it back. It was way too... Just... Just too... You couldn't anymore... You stepped away. Yet here you were, back to the edge.

An excuse, you weren't feeling well. The truth, you were being stomped on.

Your heart, your head. You felt like you were going to explode... Not in a good way... Never in a good way. Hanabi's and Tooru's voice calmed you down a little. But how your despair didn't reach them saddened you a little.

Sleep it off... It was the only way... But no... It wasn't working. Help...

A knock on the door. You went out to see. Oiakwa stood, a box in his hands. You climbed out of bed. A mess. But why did it matter now?

You opened the door, turned and went back to your room. Not a word. Oikawa silently followed you back to your room.

You flopped on your bed and just laid there.

"(F/N)? I brought chocolates and a few DvDs. Come on..." He tried to chuckle but notice it was useless and crawled to the side of your bed. "Come on... What's wrong?"

"Nothing important."

"If you're feeling like this... Even if it's not important to you... It is to me."

You sighed. And refused to speak about it.

Oikawa kissed your forehead and carried you up. Setting you in front of him, he had you trapped between his legs. "Oikawa!" Your back was against his chest. And you could feel his head rest on your shoulder. "What's wrong...?" You asked, your voice softening. A hand moved to pat his head. He mumbled, "I'm a useless boyfriend... I can't even get my girlfriend to open up to me..."

You frowned. "You're not useless." You reached out to the box and took a piece of chocolate. "Here. Have some. You'll feel better." You smiled as he ate it. "Thank you~" and you grinned.

"There. Feel better?" Was what he said.

You stared at him, confused. Then you remember 5 minutes ago. You blushed. "Shut up..." Burying your head in his shoulder.

He just chuckled and held you in his arms.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Is what I really need right now... Going through different series of emotions... And acting like I'm fine... Then just going through the set of emotions again... I'm sorry if this wasn't good. I'm sorry for making it so done. I'm sorry I'm a bad writer. I'm sorry. Thank you For Reading.]]