JealousKawa?

[[I seriously need to update more- hello, am here!! I'm at my old school... And I can't say I like it the way it is now... Honestly, the people dealing with this school is getting worse. We, the students and parents, donated so much money and they said they'd use it for a new building. And then, Ta-Da!! They used up 2/5 of it to freaking build a damn cover for the Basketball court. Like, WHY? alright. Never mind. I'm here. Updating!! Yes. Hope You Enjoy! (Apparently, I don't exactly have an idea... but I'll be going with the flow!! And there'll be another OC cause hey, you need a third person to make AssKawa Jealous--]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

And of course, Samizaki had left. She gave Oikawa a big fat hug and glared at you. Huffing when you waved and smiled at her. So much for trying to be friends- but you had to say that you were glad that she left. And to top it off, an old childhood friend of yours, was back from studying abroad. Just a short visit apparently. But he was back.

Tsukuyou Hanabi. He had a girlish but non-girlish name. You sort of like it. He told you that fireworks were playing and dancing in the sky as he exited his mother's womb. You like how he used his words.

"(F/N)!!" Hanabi was grinning when you saw him. "Hana-chan!" Of course, you grinned as well, but Oikawa grimaced. "(F/N)-chan... You know him?"

You nodded. "Yeah. He's an old friend of mine! He's really nice!" You chimed. Your eyes not leaving the boy before you. You had to admit he grew so much better looking! His brown eyes still shone, his hair was slightly messy but in a really good way. He wore a T-shirt with a pair of jeans. Even through the shirt, you could see that he had a nice build. Damn... What was he doing? Studying abroad or walking down Abs-road. (you gotta admit. It's a good pun.)

Hanabi gave you a tight hug. "You've grown so much!"

"You're so much taller!" You stared in shock when you noticed the height difference between you two. He was a head taller than Oikawa. That somehow was comforting. "I have a present for you." He said, grinning. He gave you a small box and a small skull with light blue jewels for eyes and a small red flower jewel sat between -and slightly lower- the eyes.

You grinned. "I love it! Thank you!!" You half shouted. You kept it back into the box and held the box dearly in your hands.

Oikawa held you closely. Afraid that the stranger before you two was going to take you away from him. "Who's this?" Hanabi asked.

You nodded. "Oikawa Tooru." Hanabi nodded. "I see... Any relationships of some sort?"

"I'm her boyfriend. And she's mine." Oikawa stated resentfully and rather protectively.

Hanabi only chuckled. "I see! You're a very lucky person you know? You better take care of her or someone will take her from you." He said, his eyes narrowing carefully and slyly. Oikawa flinched. "I know! Of course I will!" He shouted.

Which wasn't a problem since you were at a park. Oikawa did say that he wanted to have a walk. But what's with the late setting? Oh well. Back to what happened.

Though Hanabi words seemed normal and often said. Oikawa felt that it was more than a warning... It was a literal warning which said, "I'll be taking her if I have the chance."

Oikawa had to keep you. He wasn't giving you up. He was never gonna give you up! Hanabi was a sly one... He knew it.

You were clueless. As always. An idiot- I'm just kidding. Please don't kill me! But you were rather clueless. You felt the tension but you didn't know why. "Hanabi, Oikawa and I can bring you around!" You suggested and of course, Hanabi agreed, rather enthusiastically.

You three walked, passing by the old café Hanabi and you used to go to. "Oh! (F/N)! Do you remember this place?" You took a look. "Of course! You'd piggy back me. And that time when I fell, you picked me up." You continued.

And Hanabi grinned, "And I kissed your forehead. And you fell asleep before we even got home." Both of you laughed. And your cheeks turned red from embarrassment. Oikawa was sulking at a side.

He followed quietly behind you guys. Learning information about your past.

It was dark soon and Hanabi pat your head before saying goodbye. He kissed your forehead like he used to. And said goodbye.

You turned to leave as well and saw Oikawa far in front. Racing to his side, "Tooru?"

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

"You don't need me right? You have that guy now." He mumbled. He was feeling desperate and really hopeless now. He didn't know what to do. Hanabi obviously knew about you more than Oikawa did.

"What do you mean? I need you too... You're important to me!"

Oikawa stopped and looked at you, "really?"

"Yeah!"

He grinned. Hugged you. And held your hand tightly. As if he- no. Not as if. Screw Elsa's 'Let it Go' he was never letting you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Ooohh-- there'll be a part two of this~! Oikawa is so cute. But at the same time a little OOC in here. I'll eat more chocolate then!! Understand the shithead a little better and then keep writing!! Thanks For Reading!]]