A Date on the Date (EDITED)

Oikawa held your hand as the both of you entered a café. It wasn't a big one but it was your favorite. And they sold the best drinks even fresh fruit juices. It was quite expensive so you rarely went there to buy drinks. Only on special or peculiar days would you spend money on that. But hell, life was shit so cheers.

Oikawa found an empty table and went there, letting go of your hand. He sat down and you stood, wondering if you should get the drinks or if you should sit as well. While you were thinking, Oikawa looked at you, then realised. "Right!" He stood up, went over to you and pulled the chair out opposite his seat. "Sit."

Wow- much dog-like. I'm not calling you a bitch just- uh- ANYWAYS.

You sat and he asked for your order, in which you replied without a thought. He grinned then ordered it at the counter.

While he waited wherever he was, you sat alone at the table for two, recalling the strange one-sided conversation you had with him.

He'd bugged you (not throw a bug at you or put a tracking device/microphone on you). He didn't stop asking if you had someone you liked, or if you liked him. You kept your answers simple. A shrug.

Then to the hand thing, you asked if it was necessary for the both of you to hold hands and he said, "yes." That was it. No explanation? Really? Complaining? No! You definitely weren't complaining! You liked it. His hand around yours, it was oddly comfy. No typical "his hand was huge when he held yours" bullshit though, cause lots of girls got yaoi hands too kay?

When he arrived at the table with your favorite drink you were staring into space. He passed it to you, then realised you weren't even in the same dimension anymore. "Uhm... (F/N)?"

Why was he on first name basis??

You looked at him with the 'excuse you' look and he smiled. "Your drink," he said, when he got your attention, tapping on the side of the cup gently. It moved.

As you took a sip from your drink, Oikawa took one from his, and oh my, did he look charming sipping on the drink? You wanted to slap the charm off his face. Then he smirked when he caught you staring, and you wanted to slap him once more. Maybe that'd reduce his ego.

You noticed Oikawa's hand move to his sling bag across his shoulder, as if he didn't want anybody to know what was inside. 'It's a corpse', you called it. And for a second there, you actually believed it was a corpse. "Oikawa-san... What's in there?" You asked. Oikawa frowned.

The frown was partially because you called him by his last name and with honorifics, and the other part was because he didn't want you to know.

"(F/N). Didn't I tell you to call me Tooru, since we're dating?" His voice portraying disappointment. When? "Sorry..."

You felt a little worked when he frowned at you, and when his voice turned stern. It was the first time he did that, but you didn't like it.

Oikawa's gaze softened. "Sorry, (F/N)-chan- I want to keep this a secret and... I uhm... I know you might think I'm a bit pushy-" a bit? "-but I'm serious about you..." He explained.

Your hand on the table, he looked at it. Then he looked at you, as if asking for permission. Seeing that you bit the inside of your bottom lip, he took it as a 'yes' and reached out to place his hand on yours. Just in case you didn't know, anything you would've done would have been a 'yes' to him.

Honestly, you didn't even think of 'no'.

Your heart raced at his touch. Was he deceiving you? You didn't know but you liked this feeling. The heart race, the blush on your cheeks, the butterflies in your stomach and the desperation of pulling him into a hug. Both of you finished your drinks as he talked to you and asked you questions. You replied and answered him, but spending most of the time staring at elsewhere... or elsewhere.