I'm With Her So Please Do Don't Bother Us

[[Hello hello~~ to make it up to the part earlier that sucked~ let me just give you a small Lil' cute story of what happened after that okay ~? Hope You Enjoy!!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  "Tooru-chan~!" Samizaki again.

  She pushed you away from Oikawa's side and clinged onto him again. "Ah, Sami-chan! You're back!"

  "Didn't I tell you~?" She pouted.

  "Ah... Sorry. I didn't read my messages these few days."

  And you knew the reason why. He was spending quality time with you. Watching movies. Holding your hand. Holding you tight after the terrifying experience of almost losing you due to his ignorance of how you felt when he was intimate with another girl and how sad and lonely and depressed you were without him beside you. He didn't and wasn't going to lose you nor was he going to enter an experience like that ever again.

  But as Samizaki clinged onto Oikawa, you felt your heart hurt and looked away, you didn't know what to say. You didn't like it but neither had you any reason to part them. But Oikawa did that for you. You noticed him push Samizaki away softly. "Sami-chan. Please don't cling onto me like that... I feel uncomfortable." He said sternly. And you smiled. Damn it... He was so considerate and nice. But he really didn't need to do that.

  Samizaki just stared in shock and turned to glare at you. But Oikawa came to your rescue and stood between the both of you. He held your hand and gave it a light squeeze. "How was your trip, Sami-chan?"

  Samizaki huffed. "It wasn't fun at all. We only went to a few places. I want to go to places with you, Tooru-chan~!"

  You didn't bother with what she said. Oikawa had his life, he had his decisions. "Haha... Well, we did use to travel a lot together. Your parents would bring me to so many places. But nah... Lately I think I'd stay around here. It feels more... Comfortable..." Casting a glance at you that sent your heart racing. Ah... He's such a sweet person.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  "Tooru. I want to make it clear that I don't want to be the restriction to what you want to do in your life... I want to be there to support you!" You declared when the both of you went out together. He had you in his arms. Walking was uncomfortable but his hands and warmth made up for it. "I know." He chimed. "That's why I love you, (F/N)!"

  He gave you a light gentle peck on your cheek. And you smiled. Happiness. The only word that could describe how you felt with him.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Heh~~ I like this one (I think). I hope you guys enjoyed it! I kinda rushed the ending cause it's already 11 and I wanna sleep early. Thanks for Reading!!!! AND Good Night!!]]