You're You. The One I Love

[[SO DONE. I ALREADY WROTE HALF. AND I TRIED CONNECTING TI THE INTERNET, SUCCESS. MY PHONE RESTARTED AND NOW I AHVE TO REWRITE EVERYTHING- okay~ I'm fine. I'm sorry for not updating lately. I've ran out of ideas but I just got some today. //thank you my lovely classmates...// hope you enjoy!!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  "Are you sure she can do it? Maybe I should go. They won't notice."

  "You should but what if they notice?"

  "Why would coach put her in anyways?"

  "She's so bad at this."

  I know. I know I'm bad at this but I want to play. I want to keep trying.

  Oikawa had insisted for me to join the volleyball club for the girls and i agreed to somehow. I took the place as the setter almost immediately. I practiced everyday, I didn't want Oikawa to beat me at this, I wanted to show him that I could. That I could do it. And finally, my first match.

  I took a deep breath, watch the ball soar from the opposite side of the court to our team's side of the court. The first receive, always go to the setter, I followed the ball, there! I tossed the ball. The ball high. The spiker jumped, she spiked. It was on the line. We all breathed a sigh of relief.

  I wasn't good at it but I tried. Oikawa gave me advice on how I should watch my teammates, and understand them. Bringing out their outstanding potential. Of course, that was the setter's job. And I would've loved to spike but setting, was what I enjoyed doing.

  20-19, the opposite team leading. We could turn this around. Win this round and go on with our lives. But luck wasn't on our side. We lost, 25 to 21.

  "It's her fault. Why did she even join us?"

  "Exactly! She should've joined something else."

  I stood up and left the team as they prepared for their next match. I was called out by the coach, he told me that the others didn't exactly, "fancy" me being in the team. I couldn't deny. I guess, I was lucky to have time to watch Oikawa play. I did. I watched the boys' team play. They were amazing. Oikawa's sets, the spikes of the spiker, the serves and the receives. Perfect. Oikawa's ball control was still shocking for me, even though I've seen it a lot of times.

  They won. 25-16. Wow. The difference in their abilities was obvious but, 25 to 16 was amazing. I stood, not moving. The girls cheered, and went to congratulate the team, but Oikawa was looking for someone. I hid. If he saw me like this... Even if he did. I wouldn't dare look him in the eye.

  I cast a glance back at the team. The girls were starting to play. I didn't go back. They didn't and they wouldn't need me anyways. "(F/N)? What are you doing here?" I heard his voice. Oikawa looked concerned. "They don't need me." I mumbled.

  "You played well. I noticed. You were amazing."

  "I'm still not as good as you are and I never would be! I just... I'm just not perfect..."

  "Look, you don't have to be." He held me... In his arms. The usual warmth spread and I felt relaxed. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his waist. "Tooru..."

  "You're you. I don't want the perfect you. You're you. I love your flaws, I love your abilities, I love you. You're the one I love. Not the perfect you." He whispered.

  I guess, I was already good enough. But I was going to keep improving. As if I'd give up!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[This somehow happened to me. Or something like that. But these three guys in my class just walked past me, noticed me and went, "are you crying? Don't cry!" "You played well!" "We'll give you a kiss to cheer you up or we can ask someone else to!" Damn I love them. They're so nice! I love you guys too! Thank you for supporting!! My Haikyuu x readers has about 1k of views. And this one? Amazing. I love you guys!! Thank you for supporting me all these time! Thanks for reading!

P.S. I might write a Halloween special. Ready to see what Oikawa would be? Hah! Get ready!]]