Go Out With Me (EDITED)

[[UPDATE: LMAO THIS PART WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT LOL. ALSO CAUSE GD OIKAWA WAS A CREEP AND OOC HERE- THERE'LL BE LOADS OF CHANGES HERE]] 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  The next day was weirder than the first.

 You were still nervous around Oikawa and he was still useless for the project. At least you got something done on the previous day. Just another 5 more days to go until you could be free of this liability named Oikawa Tooru. You may have liked him, but you didn't like him as a partner for a group assignment. Though it was a lot simpler to do it yourself so there was no contrast in opinions.

  When you arrived home that day, you received a text from an unknown number.

------------

From: Unknown

Subject: It's Oikawa~

  (L/N)-san~ this is Oikawa! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ remember me? I got your number from one of your friends. If it's fine with you, do you want to meet up to discuss the assignment?? Maybe we can even study at your place~ (or mine if  you want to ww)  (*'▽'*) Please take care of me! ('∀`*)

------------

  Reading the text, you almost fainted. Why your place? You doubted he would actually come, but you still made the decision to keep your room clean. Just in case.

   You reread the text, and couldn't help but giggle. Even in text, Oikawa was still adorable and quite irresponsible- but you wished that you were as carefree as he was. You went to your room, shut the door, stripped and took a quick shower. 5 minutes later, you were out. Changing into a comfortable set of clothes, you wondered if Oikawa had sent you another text. Checking your mail, indeed he has.

------------

From: Oikawa

Subject: I'm stopping by!

  (L/N)-san!! Did you ignore my previous text?! 

Also, I just got your address from the teacher! He gave it to me himself! The due date is in 4 days btw! Teacher changed it- ;A;)//

So... I'll be coming over now? (o_ _)ノ彡☆ (Cause it's otw to my place anyways!)

------------

  Your heart raced. And you replied, your thumb fleeting over your phone.

------------

To: Oikawa

Re: I'm stopping by!

  Oikawa-san, you don't have to come over now. We can continue tomorrow in school!

------------

  He replied almost immediately.

------------

From: Oikawa

Re: Re: I'm stopping by!

  Eh-- but I've already arrived. ('д`ι)

------------

  You gulped and ran to the window. Looking out only to find Oikawa looking up at you. He saw you and waved, a grin on his face. Your face turned red. Quickly changing into something more presentable, you hurried down and opened the door.

  "O-Oikawa-san?!"

  "Hi~"

  "Wh-Why-"

  "To do the assignment, of course? Go out with me~"

  Go out? You gulped, "Uhm- Sure? But I have to change first-"

  "Alright~ But hurry up~" He chimed, tapping his watch.

  You hurried back to your room, shutting the door. While Oikawa waited outside, you changed into something more suitable to wear out. What a waste of clothes... You then grabbed your notebook and pen, fixed your hair and rushed down and out to meet Oikawa.

  "I'm sorry I took long-"

  "You didn't~ Shall we?" He offered his hand.

    You stared at it. "Uhm..."

  "Hold it." He insisted. You hesitated. 

  After a moment, you took it and he held it, he was smiling. 

  "Uhm..." you started. "Oikawa-san, is this necessary...?" Oikawa looked at you and grinned as if holding hands was the most natural thing ever, "Of course! We're going out, right?" He replied.

  His reply made you frown. "Yes... But..." you chewed on your bottom lip, "is this necessary?"

  He looked at you, a confused look plastered on his face. "Yes?" Then he realised, "Oh! You must've been confused! I asked you to go out with me, right?"

  "Yes...?"

  "Well," Oikawa grinned, "you're my girlfriend now."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[This was a lot less cringey ;w;) hoho I was cringing, like jeezzzuusssss damn Kawa-

Thanks For REading!! Hope you enjoyed!]]

Updated: 24/8/2017, 0111