My Princess (EDITED)

[[A small surprise! For all of you out there. I just want to thank you for supporting me all this time and for supporting these stories that I used to not have confidence in. But the views I have and how you guys support me by voiting the stories. I just want to say, Thank you. It may seem like sarcasm, but I really mean it. Thank you for giving me confidence all this time, without further a due, let's start this little part!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

A crash.

You found yourself in Oikawa's arms. No. It wasn't possible. He was avoiding you all this time and suddenly this?

Water droplets touched your cheeks.

He was wet. You recalled a bucket falling from one of the class window. No, thrown from the class window, water everywhere.

He covered you.

He protected you.

"Oikawa-san..." you squeaked.

But he wasn't paying attention to you, he held you tighter in his arms and you noticed him looking up to the class the bucket of water was thrown from.

"You promised! You try to hurt her again- Aaaaahh!!!!" He shouted in frustration, "I SWEAR I WON'T FORGIVE YOU ASSHOLES!!" He shouted suddenly. His voice, stern, powerful, protective, comfortable, a little childish... but you felt protected. You missed it. The way he held you in his arms.

Unconsciously, you put your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest. Tears. Again. Why? Why in front of him?

His right hand stroked your hair and he placed a kiss on your forehead. "It's okay to cry. I'm sorry for the past 3 days. You must've felt lonely... I- I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, (F/N)... It's okay if you hate me or ignore me but please forgive me." He was choking on his words.

He's been feeling lonely, he's been plastering fake smiles on his face, he's been hurting, he's been threatened, he's been breaking, he's been losing you.

A few girls had went to him in the morning after your date, they told him that they knew both of you were going out and they threatened him saying, "If you don't ignore her, we will hurt her. Physically and mentally."

And he decided. Anything... Anything to protect you.

He didn't mind to be on your hate list, he didn't care (okay- maybe he did but), he wanted you to forgive him. It was all he wanted. Forgiveness.

Of course, you held him tighter. "Oi-kawa-san... No. Tooru. It wasn't your fault! It wasn't anybody's fault! I don't... I don't want to see anybody hurt anymore." You felt it. His hurt. Your hurt. You knew how it felt, you didn't want him to suffer.

"So... This forgiveness is just because you don't want to see... Anybody else get hurt?" He mumbled, "That's good enough for me... If you would forgive me, it's fine for m-"

"No!"

"Huh?"

"I'm forgiving you because I love you!!"

//me in 2017: here to break the mood ew wtf C H E E S Y//

Oikawa held you further from him to look into your eyes, looking for the lies in the three words, finding none, he beamed. "Can you repeat what you said?"

That was so embarrassing and you even said you didn't love him on the date. Ugh. Why now? His dripping hair, his wet clothes, his wet face, his beautiful childish grin, can anything get as adorable as that? Of course! It was because of that face. His face needs to be slapped. "No."

"But--"

"No." You looked away and you felt blood rush to your face. It radiated heat. Damn it, that was still embarrassing. You'll carry this time through your entire lifetime.

Oikawa took one look and looked away, both his hands covered his face, he shuddered as if he was cold. "T-Tooru?"

"D-Don't you ever do that."

He took one of his hands down from his face, his other hand was held over his mouth. You could see the blush on his cheeks, the floaty gaze that would glance at you and dart away, how he tried to hide his embarrassed face. So, something can really get as adorable as that. Ugh. That adorable beautiful bastard. Just when you were getting used to ignoring him and him ignoring you. He just has to catch your heart again just after your heart ran from his grip.

An embrace into his arms.

"Sometimes... I wish you weren't that cute." He mumbled.

"My feelings are mutual." You replied. Receiving a chuckle from him, "Yeah... But you're still more adorable."

"Tooru?"

"Yeah?"

"You're still dripping wet... Please change first before you touch me..."

"Wah!! I forgot about that!" And he held your hand, "Shall we go, princess?"

"Don't ever call me that again... but yes." You smiled.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Y'ALLS THIS WAS THE CRINGIEST CHAPTER WTF HOW DID Y'ALL READ THROUGH THIS EW LMAO]]
/Edited 12/12/2017/