Surprise

[[Scrww me I forgot. Not exactly. I was banned from my phone on Christmas- I APOLOGIZE. Hope You Enjoy!!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Christmas morning. You didn't expect much. Busy family... Busy friends... Busy Oikawa... There wasn't anything to do... On Christmas... You only laid on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Bored.

  You tossed and turned, trying to sleep and after a few hours of tossing and turning, you did. Yet only sleeping for an hour, you woke up. You checked your phone and mumbled. No new messages. It was 8 at night... Christmas was almost ending.

  Oikaw didn't even send a 'Merry Christmas!' message. You fumbled with your phone... And a message popped out of nowhere.

------------

  From: Tooru
  Sub: Merry Christmas!

  Merry Christmas, sweetheart! Dear candy cane, you're so sweet you give me a toothache.

------------

  Classic. You nodded, smiling a little. And texted back.

------------
From: Tooru
Sub:Re: Merry Christmas!

  Should I be flattered?

------------

  The door bell rang. Holding your phone in your hand, you wondered if it was any of your relatives. Since they were always late for Christmas.

  Your phone rang again, right when you reached the front door. You read it as you unlocked the door.

------------
From: Tooru
Sub:Re:Re: Merry Christmas!

  Well, I did all these for you. You should be. You're the most important person ever.

------------

  Before you read the final, someone spoke up, "Love you."

  The same last two words at the end of the message. Tears blocking your view, you slammed the door open.

  Oikawa was grinning like an idiot. His hands held a present, wrapped in red. A velvet card sat on it with a beautiful white rose. But that wasn't what you were looking at. Your eyes didn't leave Oikawa. Your grin revealing.

  "Merry Christmas." Oikawa said.

  You hugged him. Oikawa brought the present to above his head, fast, before you crushed it. But watching you hold him tightly, your face snuggled into his shirt, he couldn't help it. He brought his hand down and wrapped you with his arms, placing a kiss on your head. "I'm back."

  Tears had started to pour... Damn were you emotional... But the grin never left your face. "Tooru..."

  "Hey. Merry Christmas." He said properly, handing you the present. You took it. "T-Tooru..."

  "Open it."

  "Not until I give you mine."

  You pulled him into the house and dragged him to your room. Taking the wrapped present from under your bed, you pressed it into his arms.

  Oikawa seemed to sparkle. "Thank you!!" He hugged you tight and let go in a second. Tearing the wrapper. He took out the scarf you got for him. Silence.

  You felt worried. Wondering if he didn't like it...

  "(F/N)-chan... Thank you!" He held you, holding the scarf tight in his hand. "Open yours." He said.

  You took your present from him and opened it. Music played as you opened the lid of the music box. You held it... Dearly... This was important. An important thing... That you loved.

  "Do-Do you like it?" Oikawa asked, stuttering.

  You didn't know what to say. This was beautiful. The best... Oikawa started to worry. "It's beautiful..." Tears surfaced.

  He smiled.

  "So are you."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Gosh. I'm lazy. Oh! Anyone from Malaysia--? No? Yes? HOPE TO SEE YOU AT COMIC FIESTA TOMORROW!! Thanks For Reading!]]