Hard Break (EDITED)

[[So. Something extremely sad happened. ________ died then _________ died (One Piece) and my parents and sister started talking about my _________'s problems and I broke down. Guess what I decided to do? Break some hearts.]]

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning.

You got out of bed. A bad dream, a nightmare. You woke up panting. You didn't know what to do. You panicked. Fear, sorrow, despair... Oikawa.

No. It was just a dream. Don't get too carried away. Oikawa would never do that. He wouldn't, would he? Of course he wouldn't. You trusted him. Only a day and you trusted him. A 100% trust.

School. Your fear.

No. Not studies. Not Maths on that day.

Again, Oikawa. You had to trust him. It was recess. He wasn't in class.

Panic. Then you saw him and felt relief.

But, he had been in school but he didn't talk to you, not even a glance. You felt invisible. Maybe you were. But you weren't. He made you feel that way. You couldn't bear with this.

Confrontation and Lies.

"T-Tooru... Uhm... Are you okay?" Your timid voice reached him as you approached him during lunch break.

"Oh. (L/N)-san. Nothing. And what's with you? We rarely talk so why the sudden conversation?"

Detest. You felt it. Despise. His voice carried.

"T-Tooru? What's wrong?" Something was up and you weren't going to back down.

"Leave." A word. A broken heart.

You walked. Hiding. Turning into a corner. Tears. Salty tears. Bitter tears. Unwanted. Useless. Feelings. Emotions. You cried. Heart, broken. Of course. He wasn't to be trusted. You knew it from the start. But why? You trusted him. You shouldn't have.

It was peaceful for the next 3 days. Nothing. Nobody disturbed you.

Normal. a few conversations but nothing else. Not with Oikawa. No. Not a word to him nor a word from him. You did cast glances at him but nothing. Your ties were severed.

You were walking behind your school, following the walls of your school. You didn't stop. Neither did Oikawa stop running through your mind. You felt tears surfaced again. No. Not now. Not when someone might see you. As if a curse, you crashed into something. A soft wall. A soft small wall that was too small for a wall. You looked up.

You crashed into an Oikawa.

A soft whimper escaped your lips and you bit your bottom lip. Muttering a sorry and wiping your tears, you hurried away.

"Oi! (L/N) (F/N)! Up here!" You looked up, and saw: a bucket, water, falling. Then Oikawa.

And a crash.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Cliffhanger~~ thanks to ________ for noticing me, I feel so much better~ so cliffhangers are still awesome. Please look forward to the next~~ and to the ones who are updated with this story and are reading this story or any other of my stories, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! I STILL FEEL AMAZINGLY HAPPY EVERYTIME YOU VOTE FOR THIS STORY. Believe me or not, I jump and squeal at each follower and at each vote. I love you guys. Thank you again. I'll try updating quick and since I'm rather busy with exams. (Notevenstudying) . I don't exactly have all the time. But tomorrow's the last day and I can slack off for the rest. //jkIwon't but I'll keep updating. AGAIN! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS!!!!]]