Stay Where You Are

//THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY AS IT IS ALREADY COMPLETED//

Thanks for continuing to support the After Story! I really am enjoying writing it! As you know, if you read (SPOILER ALERT FOR 1 PARAGRAPH!) :

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  You and Oikawa get married and have 3 children, Oikawa Shun, the first; Oikawa Satoshi, the second; Oikawa Yumi, the third. 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  So, I decided on a few things and here is my first original with actual original characters + original story. The cover photo is still empty cause I can't draw and I hope if you do check it out that you would just send any drawing or edits in! Credits of course, would be to YOU. The story's about Oikawa Satoshi and his school + love life after a few happenings. The rest would be easier to understand through reading both the afterstory and the original story itself~! The stories are all connected and I'm really enjoying writing these! 

  Here's the link to the story:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/43786416-stay-where-you-are

Hope you'll check it out and feel free to leave comments! Criticism, Story ideas (that will be credited to you, Inspired or used. I don't like taking all the credits cause I'm only writing your ideas), Or any art that you've made or found (if you found it, please leave a link to the original artist~)! I will accept everything with open arms! Judge me all you like!

  Thanks for reading this story, Oikawa x Reader

  If you did, Thank you so much for following the Oikawa x Reader all the way to the afterstory

  And if you haven't, feel free to check Stay Where You Are! It would mean a lot! THANK YOU~! 

   And again, Thank you so much for reading this story and this little thing to the end! Hope You Enjoy!

[[Btw- I might be writing more so honestly, if you don't like these meaningless updates, just tell me~! I'll stop doing them~]]