Trashikawa in A Mai-

[[PFF. GUYS. I've been waiting for this day. Probs. Idk. He'd look beautiful as a girl~ with the flat boobs and a-- psssh. Happy birthday to the ones who celebrated their/your birthdays in January! Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oikawa Tooru~~" you prolonged the last syllable just plainly to annoy him. "Come on out~!" A grumble came from the fitting room, annoyed and all. He slammed the door open. His face beet red from embarrassment, you stifled a laugh at the sight.

Oikawa was trying out the beautiful maid dress his superior had for for him. The frilly end of the dress that reached his knees. The white socks that went up to right under his knees. The little white head thing on his head. The white apron and the black dress. He looked, so freaking adorable. But of course, you couldn't tell him that.

He'd be all over you.

Oikawa grumbled angrily, "don't laugh." Yet, he looked good as a girl, was what he was thinking. He eyed you, from head to toe and imagined you in a maid costume and-- shit. Not now... Not in front of you was he going to have a nosebleed. He hid himself. "I'm going to change!" And he did. Deciding not to let his imaginations run wild... Yet.

He led you to the café and invited you in. The waiters were all in maid uniforms... Looking so much like girls you thought they were at first. Star ordered Oikawa to go change and informed him about the wig in the changing room, then he led you to an empty table and brought the menu to you, with that charming spell- I mean, smile that almost caught you.

Oikawa, wearing his maid uniform and a dark long wig. He actually, looked really beautiful, yet you hid hat compliment with a snicker.

Oikawa was glaring... Until more customers entered then that glare was replaced with a gentle smile. You watched him work. Serving almost everyone who entered the café. Hardworking, was Oikawa but you didn't know the reason behind it. He always told you it was a secret each time you asked.

You started to day dream. Random things you didn't think possible.

"(F/N)? Come here." Oikawa called you from the back and you followed. "Wha-" the others pulled you into the back and shut the door. You were dragged into the changing room, consisting of a maid uniform that seemed to fit you perfectly.

From the other side of the door, you could hear a voice. "(L/N) (F/N)! You're ordered to change into the uniform you can see in the changing room or you won't be let out." That was Star's voice! Then he continued, "if you're wondering, we already asked for Oikawa's permission." Shit.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
[[I don't even-- Thanks For Reading!]]