JealousKawa: The Kiss

[[Apparently. I wanted to start writing about an hour ago but apparently I didn't have ideas... So 1 hour later, HERE I AM! One actual volleyball player joined and honestly, it was exciting. First time my pulse quicken because of volleyball. Honest. Alright, and then another person who was great at serving. Damn. Best day. But can't say so cause hey, it's only 3.18. Anyways! Back to writing. Sorry you hafta hear (read) this. Hope You Enjoy! (A few hours later)]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  You walked with Oikawa. He had invited you to watch a movie and you agreed. But. An uninvited person -according to Oikawa- which was of course, Hanabi tagged along. You didn't mind but well, Oikawa thought it was an alone time date. Youc couldn't help but find it cute when he sulked all the way to the cinemas.

  You did try to comfort him. But he refused to listen. And you held his hand. Which resulted to Hanabi sulking. And in the end, you had to hold both of their hands. And they just glared at each other all the way there.

  You sat between the two during the movie. Your eyes were glued to the screen. Ah... It was exciting. Amazing. Fun. Enjoyable. Just, wow. At the end of the movie, Hanabi stayed there. Tears were visible in his eyes. "H-Hanabi...?"

  You grinned, "Hanabi? Are you crying?" the boy shook his head vigorously, "I'm not crying!" There were a few heartbreaking moments in the movie and you got teary. But Hanabi... Really cried! You couldn't help that your grin grew wider.

    Oikawa leaned forward to have a look at Hanabi, "wow! You're really crying." He smirked.

  Hanabi glared, "I'm emotional fast okay?" Oikawa chuckled. Honestly for you, you felt the air around them burning, Oiakwa was jealous... That you know but you didn't know about Hanabi.

  Your childhood friend held your hand and stood up. "(F/N)-chan! Come with me." He pulled you out of your seat and Oikawa stumbled to get up as Hanabi dragged you out of the cinemas. He brought you to a shop. A shop you remembered well.

  Hanabi looked at you, "remember this place?" You nodded. How could you ever forget?

  "This was when we first met, wasn't it?" Hanabi hugged you, his head buried in your shoulder. "And I hugged you..."

  He looked up, his forehead against yours. Your heart pounded. Oikawa... Where was he...

  "Can I add another thing I should've done? Or... Wanted to do...?" Hanabi looked into your eyes. He liked you, no. He loved you but... He had to leave... Ah... He couldn't wait to visit you and finally confess. But the first day eh arrived, he saw you and another guy, heartbrokened. He promised to steal you over. No matter what. The force of love, was it?